Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday April 16, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 01-16-2006, 11:11 PM   #401
MauroMotorsports
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (14)

Member#: 22359

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmethods
I placed another order with Mauromotorsports and it was handled just fine. I really can't see how everyone gets so upset so quickly if they are waiting an extra day or two for a delayed ship time. I work for another wholesaler and I deal with all of this type of stuff. It simple, they place the order and you get it shipped directly from the vendor. Shipping info may be delayed because of dropship circumstances but I see so many people quick to jump the gun. Thanks for the great customer service guys and keep doing what you do.

Tim G.
Not everyone realizes how this industry can be, but there are a few customers who are very understanding...Thanks Tim. People think that because they see it on the internet and if they buy it today it should be on their doorstep tomorrow. True for 9 out of every 10 orders, but the fact of the matter is that if a customer is concerned about a product being instock they should contact us...by e-mail or by phone to make sure it's available. It takes a lot of the guesswork out of web purchase.

However, I am working on a new setup for the store that will help elminate this guesswork. It will include parts that are instock and the amount of that particular part that is available for purchase...it's time consuming to say the least. Many products already have notes like "usually ships the next day" or "usually ships in 4-6 weeks" but "usually" is the key word here. We do our best to contact you within 24 hrs of all online purchases...by e-mail or by phone..which ever is fastest. Everyday our phone lines ring off the hook...hang up the phone...it's ringing again, but there are also plans in place for upgrades...like a larger office and more phone lines. These are all positive things because growth is the motivator.

Lastly, JDM STi and OEM accessories...we're working on a new way to bring these parts in without the hassles of the 5-6 week waiting period. Ordering on or before the 15th of every month will 99.9% guarantee that your parts will arrive in the US within 1-2 weeks time...that .1% depends on the availability of the parts in Japan. If they're not available you WILL be contacted immediately following the 15th of the month.

I had all of this on my mind tonight and wanted to share with the community. If anyone has questions please don't hesitate to contact me by PM, e-mail, or phone.

Anthony
anthony@mauromotorsports.com
www.mauromotorsports.com
631-451-3996
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
MauroMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:16 PM   #402
eSToI Loco
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 88579
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2007 TurboLesbo FOX

Thumbs down

1. I have called several times and the line is busy, i have left messages and you guys dont call back. Also emails are not answered.
2. I was quoted 4-5 days, it has been two weeks, not 1 or two days.
3. I used NASIOC as a last resort, it is unfortunate you guys only reacted after seeing this post..
4. I never received a second tracking number.
5. I called back after I was disconnected, and was told wheels would be in 1/16 (original delivery 1/5).
6. I did not purchase this item online, I ordered over the phone and was given a 4-5 days ETA, it's been more than 2 weeks and counting.
7. I work in the auto industry in sales, I know all about about leadtimes and delays. maybe I expect the same response, if there is a delay or an inquiry from my customers I inform promptly.
8. I just received your email with the good tracking number, thank you.

Last edited by eSToI Loco; 01-19-2006 at 09:56 PM.
eSToI Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 01:19 PM   #403
MauroMotorsports
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eSToI Loco
1. I have called several times and the line is busy, i have left messages and you guys dont call back. Also emails are not answered.
2. I was quoted 4-5 days, it has been two weeks, not 1 or two days.
3. I used NASIOC as a last resort, it is unfortunate you guys only reacted after seeing this post..
4. I never received a second tracking number.
5. I called back after I was disconnected, and was told wheels would be in 1/16 (original delivery 1/5).
6. I did not purchase this item online, I ordered over the phone and was given a 4-5 days ETA, it's been more than 2 weeks and counting.
7. I work in the auto industry in sales, I know all about about leadtimes and delays. maybe I expect the same response, if there is a delay or an inquiry from my customers I inform promptly.
8. I just received your email with the good tracking number, thank you.
Last resort? We're here.....have been here since 10am eastern...daily, but you're not the only customer calling...if you have anymore concerns you need to call us and leave a message or keep calling until you get someone. Greg has been very patient with you over the phone and has spoken to you several times since you first inquired. You never gave him any schedule dates or major ETA's that you needed the wheels delivered by. You were well aware that the wheels were being drop shipped and were ok with that. You chisled Greg down to next to nothing on the order and now this?

Not to sound redundant, but I'm sure you know that when parts are drop shipped they don't always leave the same day. Sometimes it takes a few extra days to drop ship...and you were made aware of this. There was NO major delays and it's been 7 business days all together on this order. Your wheels will arrive on the 19th according to the tracking. So 9 business days all together on your spring and wheel order.

You've been e-mailed several times and we've spoken to you over the phone several times...noone has ever hung up on you...and everything is shipped...what more would you like? I would think that if you work in this industry you'd be more understanding, but you haven't been from the very beginning.

Call me if you want to discuss this on the phone.

Anthony
Old 01-19-2006, 09:43 PM   #404
eSToI Loco
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2007 TurboLesbo FOX

Thumbs down

Last resort? We're here.....have been here since 10am eastern...daily, but you're not the only customer calling...
if you have anymore concerns you need to call us and leave a message or keep calling until you get someone.
You've been e-mailed several times and we've spoken to you over the phone several times...noone has ever hung up on you...and everything is shipped...what more would you like? I would think that if you work in this industry you'd be more understanding, but you haven't been from the very beginning.
Greg has been very patient with you over the phone and has spoken to you several times since you first inquired.

This is total BS, I left voicemails since everytime I called I got the answering machine, emailed 4 times. Only spoke with Greg twice, once when I placed the order, then he called me back the same day to confirm stock at Prodrive. I spoke with you twice after Greg left on vacation to inquire about why the UPS site was empty after 7 days of placing the order, when I finally succeded to speak with you, you had me waiting 15 minutes then hanged up "or disconnected the line" and never called me back as a courtesy after the long wait, after several attemtps you picked up the phone again and did not say anything about the wait or the reason for the disconnection, and cut me short saying you will get the wheels by Friday 1/13. Magically, after I posted this thread on 1/16 I finally received a reply from Greg on 1/16 with a new tracking UPS # showing delivery of 1/19.

Here checked for yourself, this is the original tracking # I was given when I placed the order, nothing just asks to check with the shipper on the status of the order and that's what I did!!

Track by Tracking Number
View Details

Shipped to: PONTIAC, MI, US
Shipped or Billed on: 01/04/2006

Tracking Number: 1Z 07V 6Y6 03 9712 260 5
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 1.00 Lb
Note: UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details.

Tracking results provided by UPS: 01/19/2006 8:18 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

you never gave him any schedule dates or major ETA's that you needed the wheels delivered by. You were well aware that the wheels were being drop shipped and were ok with that.

True I never gave him an schedule since I was given an ETA of 4-5 days.

You chisled Greg down to next to nothing on the order and now this?

Incorrent again, I asked for you guys to match rallysportdirect.com pricing and I offer to get springs to increase your profit margin, I was given a $25 dollar discount on the springs and free valve caps (which I never received).
Also, you are telling me that since I "chiseld Greg" on matching other vendor's pricing, getting $25 off of a set of springs and getting a set of valve caps, I dont deserve an answer to my inquires?? Finally, your shipping was the highest of all vendors so I am sure you guys made up some of the reductions

Not to sound redundant, but I'm sure you know that when parts are drop shipped they don't always leave the same day. Sometimes it takes a few extra days to drop ship...and you were made aware of this. There was NO major delays and it's been 7 business days all together on this order. Your wheels will arrive on the 19th according to the tracking. So 9 business days all together on your spring and wheel order.

Yes I finally got the wheels today 1/19, and guess what, metal valve stems are missing, Prodrive valve caps are missing, packaging on two wheel caps was missing and as aconsequence one of them slighly scratched. Also, I am still waiting for my invoice

Call me if you want to discuss this on the phone. Anthony

I was going to call you until I saw your reply packed of false statements. Just prior to reading your reply I sent a civilized email to Greg but after seeing what you wrote I could not help it but to continue this thread. You are only making things worse by replying non-factual info.

What would I gain by giving you guys a bad rep? Greg was very nice and I enjoyed talking to him when I placed the order. Also, he was able to match the other vendor pricing plus a small break on the springs and free ""still elusive"" Prodrive stem caps, then why would I go through the trouble of writing this, specially hard when English is my 2nd language...
Do things right for an unsatidfied customer and reply to me by email or PM, again I used NASIOC out of frustation for not getting replies to my previous requests over the phone and email. And continue to, since you are not only being understanding but are also making things up to preserve your perceived good rep on this forum.

Last edited by eSToI Loco; 01-19-2006 at 10:01 PM.
Old 01-19-2006, 10:16 PM   #405
MauroMotorsports
Vendor

Still going on about this? PFF7's don't come with valve stems so whatever you discussed with Greg about them I am not aware of. The original tracking has nothing because nothing shipped with that label. We cancelled that label because originally we were going to get a set shipped from our place.

Shipping costs???....YOU DIDN"T PAY ANY AND GOT AN EXTRA DISCOUNT! You got free shipping on a set of springs AND free shipping on a set of 4 wheels...$25 off the springs and $75 off the set of wheels...and apparently you wanted a set of valve stems also? If you ask me and some others on this forum that's a smoking deal on this entire package. You've been extremely unappreciative of what Greg worked out for you and that's where you've hit a sore spot with me.

No answer to your inquiries? How many times did you call us??? How many e-mails has Greg responded to you with? How many times did we tell you that as soon as we had the info we'd relay it to you? How many times were you told that it was drop shipping from Prodrive?

Send me pics of the center caps...I will contact Prodrive and see if I can get you two more center caps if the damage is that substantial. I have no problem with this.

I think the only thing people are perceiving here is what kind of customer we've been dealing with. Noone hung up on you...noone has lied to you...and noone is making anything up to save face. YES, the order took a few days longer then normal because it was drop shipped, but nothing more.

All of my employees, including myself, have been bending over backwards for our customers and that's the way it should be. If you think we're STILL not doing enough then please let me know. I'd love to make this entire experience better for you, but you're making it difficult for us to do so with posts like this.

Anthony
Old 01-20-2006, 01:11 PM   #406
eSToI Loco
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2007 TurboLesbo FOX

Thumbs down

Vendor's reply:

Still going on about this? PFF7's don't come with valve stems so whatever you discussed with Greg about them I am not aware of

So then why you have the balls to reply, check with Greg first!!! Then you can reply with informative feedback on what I was told when I placed the order??? I specifically asked if the wheels shipped with metal/chromed stems and was told YES, Prodrive wheels shipped with metal stems according to Greg!!!

The original tracking has nothing because nothing shipped with that label. We cancelled that label because originally we were going to get a set shipped from our place.

I was never told that the label was cancelled, it took a post in NASIOC and 12 days after I placed the order to be told there was a screw up on your side and the tracking # I was given was incorrect. Also, when I originally placed the order Greg confirmed the wheels would be drop shipped from Prodrive Headquarters in California, so don’t give this Bologna Sauge.

Shipping costs???....YOU DIDN"T PAY ANY AND GOT AN EXTRA DISCOUNT! You got free shipping on a set of springs AND free shipping on a set of 4 wheels...$25 off the springs and $75 off the set of wheels...and apparently you wanted a set of valve stems also? If you ask me and some others on this forum that's a smoking deal on this entire package. You've been extremely unappreciative of what Greg worked out for you and that's where you've hit a sore spot with me.

What the FCUK are you talking about??? I paid $100 for shipping when other vendors quoted me only $60 !!!

No answer to your inquiries? How many times did you call us???

Read my Gad Darn thread, I Left 4 VMEs and called more than a dozen times, what do you want? that I print out my Cingular bill to show you how many times I caled your number????

How many e-mails has Greg responded to you with?

Just One, prove me otherwise:

From : Greg @ MauroMotorsports <greg@mauromotorsports.com>
Sent : Monday, January 16, 2006 9:11 PM
Subject : Re: 18" PPF7 Wheels Anthracite

Here are the tracking numbers. If you have any problems please reply to this
e-mail or contact me in the office.

1Z R60 E60 03 4268 885 6 www.ups.com

Thanks again,

Greg Kane

How many times did we tell you that as soon as we had the info we'd relay it to you?

None, Zero, Never, NADA, prove otherwise, there is no need to lie

How many times were you told that it was drop shipping from Prodrive?

Yes, I knew that from the beginning

Send me pics of the center caps...I will contact Prodrive and see if I can get you two more center caps if the damage is that substantial. I have no problem with this.

Send me what I paid for: Prodrive stems caps and chrome/metal valve stems or credit my account for the cost of metals stems and Prodrive stem caps. Having the wheels caps scratched was not your fault but Prodrive, and I don’t give a **** about a tiny scratch, I just want what I paid for:

Wheels – got
Springs - got
Metal Valve Stems – missing
Prodrive stem Caps – missing !!
Invoice of my order – missing !!

I think the only thing people are perceiving here is what kind of customer we've been dealing with. Noone hung up on you...noone has lied to you...and noone is making anything up to save face. YES, the order took a few days longer then normal because it was drop shipped, but nothing more.

All of my employees, including myself, have been bending over backwards for our customers and that's the way it should be. If you think we're STILL not doing enough then please let me know. I'd love to make this entire experience better for you, but you're making it difficult for us to do so with posts like this.

Anthony

Then just quit replying to this post with untruthful information and reply to my emails instead.

I am just bitching about the fact that my inquiries on a BOGUS UPS tracking number were never answered, instead of admiting there was a clerical error you are still on the defensive and to add insult to injury you make up stuff. It is shame it took this thread to get a good tracking Number and the issue corrected.

So far you keep replying to this post with fabricated information I am tired of this ****, I am declining the charge and will have an American Express Corporate Account Rep contact you for resolution which is: tell me when the Prodrive stem caps are being shipped and get me an invoice, no longer care about the darn metal stems.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:32 PM   #407
eSToI Loco
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2007 TurboLesbo FOX

Thumbs up

Thanks Greg for explaining the situation over the phone, I am satisfied with the resolution.
Old 01-20-2006, 04:09 PM   #408
MauroMotorsports
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eSToI Loco
Thanks Greg for explaining the situation over the phone, I am satisfied with the resolution.
No Thank YOU! For making me nuts over valve stems that don't come with the wheels to begin with.

Lets go over those prices one last time. You paid $1350 shipped for the entire package....so lets do the math amigo. AND before I forget...your tracking numbers didn't just magically appear because of this rediculous thread. I received the tracking from Prodrive on the 13th of this month...a day before you began posting...it's now the 20th and you're still going on, but that's fine.

NORMAL PRICES
Springs - $279 shipped
Wheels - $299 each x 4 = $1196 + normal shipping $15 each = $1256

NORMAL PRICE SHIPPED
$1256 + $279 = $1535 shipped

YOUR DISCOUNT
$1535 - $1350 = $185 discount plus a set of metal valve stems. Not bad...but we're still more expensive then other vendors AND we included valve stems too! Something we've never done for anyone.

So where is this getting you? And where do you come up with "we were more expensive"? If that was true then why buy from us? For valve stems?

We're talking about valve stems and valve stem caps...stop cursing up a storm, typing in red, and relax! We're not holding these valve stems for ransom and there were no clerical errors. We took the order...like we said we would...and sent it to the manufacturer. According to Greg you were made aware of this process. NOONE guaranteed you any dates...especially without tracking...the wheels should've been there earlier...no doubt about it, but they weren't...so there's not much more we can do about that.

I'm glad you spoke to Greg on the phone and resolved this issue. I've dropped a line over to Horacio over at Prodrive about the valve stems for you. Worse comes to worse I'll split them up from a set of GC's that we have instock. There was no need to blow this entire thing out of proportion on here...so lets put it to bed.

Have a good weekend, sit back, and have a cold one on me...I'll mail you the $3.50

Anthony
Old 01-24-2006, 11:04 AM   #409
digitalmethods
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (13)

Member#: 33734
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2002 used to be cool
02' Snow donkey FTL

Hey I tried sending you guys some PM's. Any word on that dropship from Stoptech yet? I keep checking and it says that my order hasn't even shipped yet. It could be wrong and they could already be on their way. Just give me a heads up whatever the case. A tracking number would be great. Thanks.
digitalmethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 01:16 PM   #410
MauroMotorsports
Vendor

Tim, Adam is going to call Stoptech today and get the tracking for your order. I'm currently out of the office right now, but will be back in tomorrow.

Ant
Old 01-24-2006, 11:21 PM   #411
STI@LI
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 91177
Chapter/Region: Tri-State

+1 for Mauro Motorsports
Thanks for the great costumer service, product knowledge, and most competitive prices on the web.
STI@LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 08:14 AM   #412
digitalmethods
Scooby Specialist

Vehicle:
2002 used to be cool
02' Snow donkey FTL

Anything yet?
Old 01-26-2006, 10:12 AM   #413
MauroMotorsports
Vendor

Quote:
Anything yet?
Check your e-mail later today. I've got the tracking here on my laptop.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:18 AM   #414
digitalmethods
Scooby Specialist

Vehicle:
2002 used to be cool
02' Snow donkey FTL

Got it and the status said partially shipped. Is there some sort of B.O. on the order? I'll just have to wait and see. I don't get why Stoptech waited until the 25th to send it out.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:21 AM   #415
MauroMotorsports
Vendor

Quote:
Got it and the status said partially shipped. Is there some sort of B.O. on the order? I'll just have to wait and see. I don't get why Stoptech waited until the 25th to send it out.
It's all shipped..nothing partial about it. I think they were waiting on one of the front or rear lines to come in off B/O.

Anthony
Old 01-26-2006, 12:28 PM   #416
digitalmethods
Scooby Specialist

Vehicle:
2002 used to be cool
02' Snow donkey FTL

Great thanks. No news is good news. Can't wait for them to come.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:36 PM   #417
MauroMotorsports
Vendor

Quote:
Great thanks. No news is good news. Can't wait for them to come.
True indeed!
Old 02-02-2006, 11:15 AM   #418
daprez
Visiting NASIOC Timeout

Member#: 105645
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Sedan
WRBP

Default maybe they took the week off...

I placed an order with Mauromotorsports in the AM on 1/30 - so four days ago. I got an automated reply back right away from their system. Since then, I have checked my order online and it has no status, as though it hasn't been looked at or touched by anybody. I've sent emails to the tracking address and to greg and I haven't received any reply yet.

If I hadn't seen postings to this forum within the last week or so from "mauromotorsports" I'd be really kind of wondering if there were any humans at home over there. I'm wondering if they took the week off. Now don't get me wrong, it would be totally cool if they did, but I find that I prefer it if I get some indication that a person has touched my order after I place it online - in this case I'd especially have appreciated hearing about whether or not my order was in stock. Then I could go to the next-best price I had found for that part and start over again.
daprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:55 AM   #419
MauroMotorsports
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by daprez
I placed an order with Mauromotorsports in the AM on 1/30 - so four days ago. I got an automated reply back right away from their system. Since then, I have checked my order online and it has no status, as though it hasn't been looked at or touched by anybody. I've sent emails to the tracking address and to greg and I haven't received any reply yet.

If I hadn't seen postings to this forum within the last week or so from "mauromotorsports" I'd be really kind of wondering if there were any humans at home over there. I'm wondering if they took the week off. Now don't get me wrong, it would be totally cool if they did, but I find that I prefer it if I get some indication that a person has touched my order after I place it online - in this case I'd especially have appreciated hearing about whether or not my order was in stock. Then I could go to the next-best price I had found for that part and start over again.

What's your name or order number? A phone call would do the trick if you were concerned. I think we received an e-mail from someone yesterday, but they left no name...no order number...or ANY indication of how we can figure out who they are...is this you?

Anthony
Old 02-02-2006, 12:03 PM   #420
daprez
Visiting NASIOC Timeout

Vehicle:
2002 WRX Sedan
WRBP

I got a reply to one of my emails. Thanks!
Old 02-02-2006, 12:06 PM   #421
MauroMotorsports
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by daprez
I got a reply to one of my emails. Thanks!
Oh ok...I just went through greg's e-mail and all of the e-mails are replied to...that's why I was confused when you said you didn't get a reply.

Thanks again,

Anthony
Old 02-08-2006, 10:21 PM   #422
daprez
Visiting NASIOC Timeout

Vehicle:
2002 WRX Sedan
WRBP

Default order 3021

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauroMotorsports
Oh ok...I just went through greg's e-mail and all of the e-mails are replied to...that's why I was confused when you said you didn't get a reply.

Thanks again,

Anthony
So I sent an email to greg on tuesday, and he never got back to me. I'm curious whether you've got any news about prodrive springs. Greg told me you were waiting for a tracking number for a new shipment from prodrive last week, and then somebody updated my order status to "will ship within 24 hours." So I'm just wondering if you have any new status. Thanks!
Old 02-13-2006, 03:55 PM   #423
WRXMIL
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 57680
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
Silver

Anthony,

I would like to know the status of my rear 2pot brake kit. I ordered it 11/11/05 and I still have not received it. I was told twice that it was shipped and two weeks later that you hadn't received them yet. They fianlly shipped out torwards the end of Dec. I gave them well over a month to get here and still no dice. I then called and was told that the shipment was returned. That was last week and I have been trying to call ever since to get more details but no one answers the phone. I understand that you can't really be held accountable for shipping times but since I've been waiting for this kit for over three months a little communication from your company keeping me i n the loop would go a long way. Needless to say it is getting harder and harder to stay cool headed a out this. It is just very frustrating because I am stationed over seas and am a little bit nervous cause there isn't much I can do from here, so please give some info even some kind of USPS tracking or insurance number so at least I can research it myself.
WRXMIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 04:10 PM   #424
MauroMotorsports
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXMIL
Anthony,

I would like to know the status of my rear 2pot brake kit. I ordered it 11/11/05 and I still have not received it. I was told twice that it was shipped and two weeks later that you hadn't received them yet. They fianlly shipped out torwards the end of Dec. I gave them well over a month to get here and still no dice. I then called and was told that the shipment was returned. That was last week and I have been trying to call ever since to get more details but no one answers the phone. I understand that you can't really be held accountable for shipping times but since I've been waiting for this kit for over three months a little communication from your company keeping me i n the loop would go a long way. Needless to say it is getting harder and harder to stay cool headed a out this. It is just very frustrating because I am stationed over seas and am a little bit nervous cause there isn't much I can do from here, so please give some info even some kind of USPS tracking or insurance number so at least I can research it myself.
First let me apologize for the phones becaue noone is in the office right now after the snow storm we just had.

I'm guessing this is Carl? Didn't Adam or Greg speak to you last week (Thursday or Friday) about this? The package is on it's way back to us because it was denied overseas for whatever reason. I don't know if it was a customs issue or a weight issue, but we should have the 2-pots back here shortly. I don't think anyone told you the item was actually returned, but it is on its way back to us now. These were shipped quite a while ago...so please do not hold us responsible for this. It's an expensive package that we do not want to lose just as bad as you.

As you know we cannot track shipments through the USPS when shipping to an APO. We were however able to figure out that the shipment was denied and on its way back to the US...so that's a good thing. However, we're going to have to use a different shipping method or address next time because I don't want this issue to come up again. We've been back and forth with you through e-mails for a few weeks now and the last thing we want is to lose the product AND a customer at the same time. Please be patient and we'll let you when the 2-pots arrive back in the US so we can come up with a new strategy for shipping this out again.

If you have questions please e-mail us. We've always responded rapidly to your e-mails and it's the fastest way to contact us.

Anthony
Old 02-13-2006, 05:22 PM   #425
WRXMIL
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 57680
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
Silver

"Denied" that is what I meant by "returned" but it must have been a customs form issue unless the package was over 70lbs. Anyway, I emailed you.
WRXMIL is offline   Reply With Quote