Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday August 22, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Archives > NASIOC Archives > General Forum Archive

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 07-27-2000, 10:30 PM   #1
XeviousR
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1974
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
27 James Elterman
TakataTimeAttack.com

Exclamation St. Louis Subaru Cruise: August 6th

2000 St. Louis Subaru Cruise Hotline: 636-485-3268 24 Hours

IMPORTANT: The location for the start of the car cruise on Sunday August 6 th has changed. To accommodate the Illinois owners who will be attending I have moved the picnic closer to the river. The picnic will be held at Sylvan Springs County Park just west of the Mississippi River. I have reserved the Ordinance picnic area so we are guaranteed a spot. I will be there by 10 am and you are welcome to arrive anytime. If you plan to eat with us please choose a number from the list below and bring the required items. Please reply to this email or phone me with what number you have chosen so I can keep track of any slack I may need to pick up. If you can bring something extra please do so. Try to arrive before noon so we can get things set up early.

Food list:
1. Paper plates, Napkins, Plastic utensils, Mustard, Catsup
2. Hot or Cold Dish (potato salad, cole slaw, fruit salad, baked beans, deviled eggs)
3. Hamburger meat and respective amount of buns
4. 2 Liter sodas or cans, Ice
5. Charcoal, Lighter fluid, Chips, Pickles
6. Cookies, Brownies, and other baked goods

DIRECTIONS:

From Missouri
Take Hwy 270 South/East
Stay on Hwy 270 as it becomes Hwy 255 as you cross Hwy 55
Exit on Telegraph Road and turn left
After 0.4 miles make a right on Sheridan
After 0.1 miles make a left on Boundary Road
After 0.2 miles make a right on Halsey Road
You will see a parking lot and the Ordinance Shelter on your right
Note: For those outside the St. Louis area you may reach Hwy 270 via Hwy 44 or Hwy 70 East

From Illinois
Take Hwy 255/Route 50 West and cross the Mississippi River
Exit on Telegraph Road and turn right
After 0.4 miles make a right on Sheridan
After 0.1 miles make a left on Boundary Road
After 0.2 miles make a right on Halsey Road
You will see a parking lot and the Ordinance Shelter on your right
Note: For those outside the St. Louis area you may reach Hwy 255 via Hwy 64 or 70 West or Hwy 55 South

The picnic is only the start of the fun. After the picnic we will take a cruise through the St. Louis area. The cruise will end in Earth City at Dave & Busterís, not far from Hwy 270. For those who havenít been to Dave & Busterís, it is basically a grown-upís Chuckie Cheese. Children are allowed if accompanied by adult. They serve sit down meals in one half and have an enormous game room on the other.

Everyone is invited so feel free to invite your friends and family members. If you canít make it to the picnic but would like to join us in the evening you can keep in contact with me by phone to find out what time we should be arriving.

If there is a strong possibility of rain or if it is raining the day of the event please do not shy away from coming. The Ordinance Shelter that has been reserved for us is a covered shelter with plenty of room.

I apologize for the late changes in the location of the start of the cruise. If you have any questions regarding directions or the cruise in general feel free to contact me via email or by my cell phone.

Regards, James Elterman
Cell: 636-485-3268
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.