Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday August 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Archives > NASIOC Archives > Technical Forum Archive

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 05-05-2000, 02:04 PM   #1
liquidice629
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1333
Question Anyone who bought clear bumpers/rear clusters

In NJ your turn signals have to be orange. When I put my clear stuff (rear clusters and bumpers) on my turn signals will be whhite. Does anyone know of somewhere I can get orange bulbs that will fit in the front and rear blinkers(though I'm not sure if they even make ones that would fit the rear)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 05-05-2000, 02:09 PM   #2
8Complex

Member#: 922
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
04 FXT
Red

They're common bulbs, you can get them at any auto parts store pretty much. I got my clears from WRX-STi in the Classifieds and they came with the orange bulbs.
Old 05-05-2000, 02:10 PM   #3
pilotdoc
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 899
Chapter/Region: VIC
Lightbulb

Just use your stock bulbs, they should be the right color already. It not it shouldn't be too hard to find the right color bulbs. Also, many aftermarket clears come with bulbs already.
Old 05-06-2000, 03:36 AM   #4
Automorph
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1064
Vin, the lights come with the orange turn bulbs. Wouldn't worry, no MO yet. Will let you know.
Old 05-06-2000, 06:18 AM   #5
liquidice629
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1333
Oh, ok, thanks Automorph. I'm very suprised you havent gotten the MO yet. I sent it express mail last friday. O well, keep me posted.
Old 05-07-2000, 12:50 AM   #6
pilotdoc
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 899
Chapter/Region: VIC
Andy,

Did you get my email? The MO arrrived at your house yesterday, May 5. Thanks.