Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday August 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Miscellaneous > Off-Topic

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 05-16-2004, 06:38 PM   #1
BrandonC
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 5390
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT
Black Mica

Default Flash memory card question....

Alrighty, I've got a Smartmedia card sitting in front of me with pictures on it from my digital camera. I can see the pictures when I pop it in the camera and check them out through the screen on the back. When I put it in my USB card reader, it says the card isn't formatted and won't read it.

I tried putting the card in another digital camera, and the pictures show up. Any way I can get the pictures off of the card, since the computer doesn't seem to think there's anything on there?

I tried accessing the card through windows explorer and through one of my graphics programs, both didn't like it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BrandonC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 06:46 PM   #2
Mulder
Trust no one

Member#: 11170
Vehicle:
02 WRX
15 WRX/05 GTO

Don't you have a USB or serial cable to connect the camera directly to the PC?
Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 06:50 PM   #3
BrandonC
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 5390
Vehicle:
2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT
Black Mica

Yeah, I've got a serial connection somewhere. I ditched it when I got the new computer, since I have the USB reader. Maybe I'll try that. I had actually forgotten about it (well, blocked it out of my mind probably) since it's so slow!

Thanks.
BrandonC is offline   Reply With Quote