Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday July 30, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Rocky Mountains Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 06-09-2004, 07:39 PM   #1
Chaincat
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 650
Vehicle:
2010 STi SE
Dark Grey

Default Impreza and other stuff for sale, moving to Hawaii

Hello, I am moving to Hawaii to transfer to the University there so I am selling my car, large appliances, and furniture that I am not bringing with me.

$10,500: 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS coupe with about 72k miles on it. The car is Blue Ridge Pearl and the car has a sunroof, premium sound, and factory keyless entry/alarm. The tires have about two months of roadtime on them and they are mounted on WRX wheels. The only mods are a K&N filter, Fumoto oil valve, Kart Boy short shifter, and Axxis Ultimate pads all around. To see pics that I took of the car in question on June 3rd, 2004 please surf to http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~hardensb/Scoob.html

$350: A queen size Serta double pillow top mattress. Very comfortable, originally expensive bed (~1400) with individually wrapped coils for no squeaks or creeks. The purchaser would need extra deep sheets as the mattress is about 20in thick. The bed has been used with a mattress pad at all times and has been flipped/rotated every 3 months as manufacturer suggests. Includes matching box spring.

$100: King sized heavy down comforter. Always used witha duve (sp, in this case it's a flanel comforter cover that protects the comforter from rips, stains, pet hair, etc) Buyer can have the duve if they want it. The comforter should probably be cleaned by a dry cleaner as it hasn't been cleaned by a dry cleaner since Spring '03.

$150: 27" Sony Trinitron TV. Model number is KV27v42. I was able to find an online manual on the Sony site but it glitches out everytime I try to access it and you have to get there through java stuff so I can't paste a link.

Make offer: 188cm K2 Four parabolic skis with piezo electric shock dampening. Salomon composite bindings with small lift plate. Just tuned at the end of the season, minimal scuffs on the topskin, smooth base with no scratches, dents or core shots, good edges.

$100/Make offer: 2003 Nordica W8s (mens) in 26-26.5cm size. Only used once, perfect for smaller skiers or beginner/intermediate skiers as the boots are too soft flexwise for bigger, more powerful skiers, as I learned to my chagrin. Flex index is 60. Boots do need new footbeds as I have orthotics and the shop forgot to give me the original beds.

$65: Front set of Axxis Ultimate pads for GC chassis, unopened.

More may be posted if I find/remember things while I pack. Please PM me or email me at chaincat@yahoo.com if you are interested in any of the items
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Chaincat is offline   Reply With Quote