Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday July 25, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Rocky Mountains Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 06-10-2004, 10:57 AM   #1
au-gsr
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 60854
Default Flatrions Subaru and ESX BBQ

Hi All

June 19th ESX will be at our dealership from 11am-3pm. We are offerring a free raffle, Lunch, beverages and potentially 20-30 spots for those that would like to bring there car to show(please email me or pm me if you are intereseted in showing your car). This will all depend upon how many requests we get for show car spots. If you plan on showing up for a show spot try to arrive between 10:30 and 11:00am so we can get you all situated.

We will be BBq'n burgers and dogs all day with other snacks and beverages around. There will be a free raffle in which we will be giving out at least fifty items. Just stick around till the end and you'll more than likely walk away with some cool Subaru item or a few larger ESX or other name brand items.

We are trying to get an idea as to how many are interested in showing up as we don't want to run out of food. So please sign up if you are interested and PM me if You want to show your car.

Once the 20-30 spots are filled we will have a shuttle service that will drive everyone back and forth from our overflow parking lot 1 block away back to the dealership. The shuttle will be running all day.

If you are unfamiliar with where Flatirons Subaru is, our address is:
5995 Arapahoe Ave. Boulder, Co 80303
call 303-443-0114 for directions if needed.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
au-gsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 02:33 PM   #2
au-gsr
Scooby Newbie

if you want to show your car please call me at 303-591-0929 so i can get your information.

otherwise if you are interested in coming by just for the event just post a reply, this way i can gauge how much food we need to get.

Thanks

Aaron
Old 06-16-2004, 07:23 PM   #3
au-gsr
Scooby Newbie

UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!!!

For all that are coming to the BBQ to show your car, please arrive at the dealership by 10:30-10:45 and pull in as if you were headed towards the service bays.

I will be on the corner of that entrance guiding cars to their assigned spots, someone lead you there if you are on the show list. If you are coming to the show just for fun, i'll direct you to our overflow parking lot.

It is important that you stop and see me before you go anywhere and park your vehicle as i will be handing out the raffle tickets and the coupons at that time.

1 raffle ticket & 1 coupon per person. the raffle is free and if you aren't there when we call out your number then you won't receive your item. If we run out of raffle ticket holding people then we will toss the whole lot back inthe bowl to raffle off the rest of the goodies. Just to give you an idea we are giving out one Remote controlled WRX WRC Rally Car, ESX Muscle machines, Easy Street T's, Posters, Cobb shirts, Auto Art accessories, and a MRT WRX Cold Air Intake Kit-02-04

Things are coming together great for the event, Moberly and our Rally car will be on display for the event as well as a few cars that were voted as being some of the best modified WRX's out there in America.

Any questions about the event please call or pm us.

If you need directions plug this address into mapquest:

5995 Arapahoe Ave. Boulder, CO 80303

Thanks

Aaron

Flatirons Acura Subaru Tuning
5995 Arapahoe Ave.
Boulder CO 80303