Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday October 24, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Normally Aspirated Powertrain

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Old 02-01-2001, 03:00 PM   #1
the spacecowboy
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 765
Post question on sound on borla headers

does anyone else have a air rushing out of the headers sound when you go about 30 to 50% on the throttle.....to me it sounds like a exhaust leak but at idling i dont hear nothing and when the car is in P or N and i rev it, i hear nothing....its really bothersome cause i want a rumble and not air rushing sounds...could this be a exhaust leak

also does anyone else fell that there car last some power after borla headers are on?
i know my car is faster cause of test i done to it (running it up hills, yada yada yada)
but it seems like it doesnt have the get up and go like it did before the mods...

the spacecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links