Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday December 22, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 07-14-2004, 01:16 PM   #1
crazyhorse
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 19502
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2010 Impreza with no
scoop. =(

Default NC: Highly Modded 02 WRX Sedan FS (Blue)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:MT:1 <-- has all the details

Cliff notes: 30k miles on the JDM motor, 73k on the chasis (72,9xx at the moment) JDM Turbo Forester Motor w/AVCS heads (like jdm sti heads.. closer to STi RA heads actually... 8000 rpms all day long) 16g turbo.. fuel system.. sti suspension, etc etc $16,500 takes it.

Free dyno tune by Clark included. (You'll have to pay like 100 for the dyno time but that's it) Car should be around 250-260whp on low boost. I'm only running 9 psi right now and it's lightyears faster than any WRX I've driven. With the JDM heads it pulls hard all the way to redline (which should be extended to 8200rpms once tuned)

Selling the car as it sits. I am NOT parting it out. I don't have the time or the energy to mess with it even though I know I'm losing money by doing it this way.

All this car needs is a front mount and maybe some beefy gears and it'll be a monster. Exterior is stock with the exception of the gold rota SDRs and lightweight black lugnuts... some minor scuffs and dings but nothing major and the paint looks great.

NEVER been wrecked... NEVER drag raced... Occasional autocrossing

Need it gone to pick up my new STi

Thanks!
-Tim
tim@wrxhackers.com
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by crazyhorse; 07-29-2004 at 01:41 PM.
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 01:38 PM   #2
crazyhorse
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
2010 Impreza with no
scoop. =(

Bumpity bump for stupidly low new price
Old 07-29-2004, 11:53 PM   #3
bugnutty
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 15459
Vehicle:
CRG w/ KX125, pmp'd

Bump cause I'm selling my car, too and need the karma. Fingers crossed for ya mang.
bugnutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 12:26 AM   #4
crazyhorse
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
2010 Impreza with no
scoop. =(

lol thanks