Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday August 30, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Tri-State Area Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Tri-State Area Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 07-28-2004, 06:16 PM   #1
jetfan8178
Scooby Guru

Member#: 15669
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2009 Cadillac
STS-vvvvvvvvvv

Default FS: Rims and Stoptech BBK

Selling the Stoptech BBK that is currently on my 99 2.5RS. (I have a WRX kit)

I am changing to a different color caliper to match my paint scheme on the car so basically most of what you recieve will be BRAND NEW!!

The only component that will have been used will be the caliper.

So what you get here is the new rotors, pads, and lines as well as the instructions and fluid from the new kit I bought and the used calipers from the kit that comes off my car.

The kit only has about 1200 miles on it that have all be during my Break in period and the calipers are in excellent condition. Ultimatly I will clean it up so when you recieve it ypou will think the whole kit is new.

Asking 1450.00 OBO picked up for everything.

This kit sells for over 1700 new!!!

I can provide pics of the used caliper upon request, the other parts are still in the box though (New)

Selling my 17x8 48mm offset Enkei RP03 wheels.

The wheels retail at over 300 each and weigh only 17.2lbs

THEY CLEAR STOPTECHS!!

I have upgraded to 18x7.5 wheels for more Bling factor and need to sell these for space. They come with 225/45/17 Sumitomo HTR+ tirs on them with only 1200 miles.

These wheels are still very rare and you dont see many of them on the road. A extremely nice wheel for the money.

link to enkeis site

I have pics upon request for serious inquiries of the actual wheels.

Asking 1200.00 OBO picked up
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jetfan8178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 07:55 PM   #2
moss
Scooby Guru

Member#: 10197
Chapter/Region: MAIC

My 18" bling is bettAr!
moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 01:04 PM   #3
jetfan8178
Scooby Guru

Member#: 15669