Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Interior & Exterior Modification

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 10-23-2000, 06:59 PM   #1
HillbillyRS
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 2501
Angry Cheap bumpercovers

I need a front bumpercover pretty quickly. It's gonna be permanent so it has to be nice, but I don't want to pay out the a$$. If somebody has a used '99 or '00 RS bumpercover I would take it. Thanks.
HillbillyRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2000, 08:07 PM   #2
byam52
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1680
Lisa at Troncalli over at Troncalli has the bumpers for about $179 shipping included. I think you can also have the bumper painted for $250. She is a splendid persion to deal with.

Lisa
Troncalli Subaru
800-334-4717
byam52 is offline   Reply With Quote