Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Interior & Exterior Modification

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 10-30-2000, 10:19 AM   #1
Reiflex
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 774
Vehicle:
2000 2.5RS
Silverthorn

Post brighter fog/driving lamps

I want to get plain 75W-100W bulbs for the fog/driving lamps to make them a bit brighter. What are the size number or whatever they go by, I should be looking for.
Or were should I start look 1st. For lighting name brand reall doesn't matter to me.

-Reiflex
Reiflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2000, 02:16 PM   #2
Never2phat
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1683
Thumbs up

Reiflex,

Go to http://www.autobulbdepot.com Click on 'Product Line' and then the first 'Click Here'. From there it will ask you for the type of car you drive(Subaru) and then the model(Impreza). After that it will take take you to a screen that tells you what type your bulbs are(H3: foglights, H4: highs/lows) and it will give you several choices to choose from. They're great to do business with because thay are usually alot cheaper than everyone else. Even after S/H. The bulbs come in about two days by their standard shipping method(ground service).

B.C.
Never2phat is offline   Reply With Quote