Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Interior & Exterior Modification

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-05-2000, 01:03 PM   #1
Alex RS
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 864
Vehicle:
2000 Imrpeza2.5RS
BRP

Exclamation Shoulder pads tearing up seat belt, I have solve the problem

I have solved the problem! I took off the velcro and then you see a little extra material foldered over. Unsew that part and flaten it out a bit. Put the shoulder pad on your seat belt and wrap the part that use to have the velcro around and sew that bad boy on. Used some red string and it looks nice, no more tear up the seat belt!
Alex RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2000, 10:33 PM   #2
JP Money
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 909
Good Idea dude! So it stays on all the time, no matter what, and No scratching! Plus its not too tight so you dont have to "wrench" the belt pad up each time you leave!

Awesome!

-JP
JP Money is offline   Reply With Quote