Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday August 1, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Miscellaneous > Off-Topic

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2004, 03:58 PM   #51
Hypernoodle
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 12391
Join Date: Nov 2001
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: YER.MOMS.A.HAIKU.AND.HERES.WHY
Vehicle:
I did her 5 times
then 7 times, then 5 more

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyO
No offense noodle, but my understanding is that you aren't getting any, IDP, or otherwise.
Some.

But in the event that IDP was offered, I would decline.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Hypernoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:01 PM   #52
RaceCarRiot
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 6542
Join Date: May 2001
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
1997 Ver IV
silver

Default

they're fudgeCICLES, not "fudgicles!"
RaceCarRiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:02 PM   #53
Subi Chicky
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 2239
Join Date: Aug 2000
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Suckville, FL - Land of Suck
Vehicle:
'05 Civic Si, SSM
RIP Sirkbac

Default

IDP is massively, highly, completely, and totally overrated. It's nasty and it hurts, and anyone who says it doesn't hurt, even just a little, is lying. Sure, you think it's exciting and all, but since when is knowingly hurting your partner arousing, unless you're an ass who needs some serious counseling?

My vote goes for, just accept that she doesn't want to. There are just too many complications and too much effort needed. In addition, you're wasting the good (wet, pink) stuff.

Instead, I suggest getting her to do something equally dirty but less painful and frustrating, like getting a facial, learning to deep throat, or tasting her own juices off of you.
Subi Chicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:04 PM   #54
Dolphin Overton
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 1925
Join Date: Jul 2000
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: denver
Vehicle:
01 Allroad 6spd
13 Daytona 675R 99 Sprint

Default

all this time i thought IDP was a joke... i can't believe someone would actually want to do this. why don't you just bang a guy if you want to stick it in someone's butt so bad.
Dolphin Overton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:05 PM   #55
Hypernoodle
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 12391
Join Date: Nov 2001
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: YER.MOMS.A.HAIKU.AND.HERES.WHY
Vehicle:
I did her 5 times
then 7 times, then 5 more

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceCarRiot
they're fudgeCICLES, not "fudgicles!"
hear, hear
Hypernoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:06 PM   #56
boxered
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 61884
Join Date: May 2004
Chapter/Region: International
Location: buying guns
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin Overton
all this time i thought IDP was a joke... i can't believe someone would actually want to do this. why don't you just bang a guy if you want to stick it in someone's butt so bad.
hello..new to sex? Many women love IDP. Maybe you just haven't met any.
boxered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:07 PM   #57
Subi Chicky
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 2239
Join Date: Aug 2000
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Suckville, FL - Land of Suck
Vehicle:
'05 Civic Si, SSM
RIP Sirkbac

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin Overton
all this time i thought IDP was a joke... i can't believe someone would actually want to do this. why don't you just bang a guy if you want to stick it in someone's butt so bad.
NO KIDDING!!! I had one guy I had to tell this aaaallll the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxered
hello..new to sex? Many women love IDP. Maybe you just haven't met any.
I haven't met any, either. I've met some that did it for the novelty and then didn't care for it, but have yet to meet one that LOVES it.
Subi Chicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:09 PM   #58
Hypernoodle
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 12391
Join Date: Nov 2001
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: YER.MOMS.A.HAIKU.AND.HERES.WHY
Vehicle:
I did her 5 times
then 7 times, then 5 more

Default

Hypernoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:13 PM   #59
Dolphin Overton
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 1925
Join Date: Jul 2000
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: denver
Vehicle:
01 Allroad 6spd
13 Daytona 675R 99 Sprint

Default

hypernoodle just posted a dildo made of frozen feces... this thread is done.
Dolphin Overton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:13 PM   #60
RaceCarRiot
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 6542
Join Date: May 2001
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
1997 Ver IV
silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin Overton
all this time i thought IDP was a joke... i can't believe someone would actually want to do this. why don't you just bang a guy if you want to stick it in someone's butt so bad.
i was about to say the same thing.

i've been asked by a girlfriend once, and i politely declined.

i honestly don't even know how it'd, umm... someone would be going to the hospital.
RaceCarRiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:14 PM   #61
Subi Chicky
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 2239
Join Date: Aug 2000
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Suckville, FL - Land of Suck
Vehicle:
'05 Civic Si, SSM
RIP Sirkbac

Default

It ain't pretty.
Subi Chicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:21 PM   #62
Johnysmoke
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 14852
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Mass
Vehicle:
02 WRX Wagon.
Silva

Default

Playing in the mud is fun... at least what I remember of it...
Johnysmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:33 PM   #63
docwhorocks
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 13772
Join Date: Dec 2001
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: -=OT SQUIRREL HERDER=-
Vehicle:
79 Chevy
Scottsdale

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin Overton
why don't you just bang a guy if you want to stick it in someone's butt so bad.
So I take it you don't get head from women then? If you want to stick it in someone's mouth so bad go find a guy.

Terrible logic as to why not put in the p00per. I have never tried IDP. Bad logic just annoys me.
docwhorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:35 PM   #64
The_Triton
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 18647
Join Date: May 2002
Location: -=AWOL OT MEMBER=-
Default

I got IDP on my burfday. I liked it and the wifey is not opposed to doing it again.

No messes like everyone is saying.

just gotta be gentle and understanding.
The_Triton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:38 PM   #65
RaceCarRiot
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 6542
Join Date: May 2001
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
1997 Ver IV
silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by docwhorocks
So I take it you don't get head from women then? If you want to stick it in someone's mouth so bad go find a guy.

Terrible logic as to why not put in the p00per. I have never tried IDP. Bad logic just annoys me.
BUT HOMOES INVENTED TEH BUTT SECKS!!!
RaceCarRiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:41 PM   #66
docwhorocks
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 13772
Join Date: Dec 2001
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: -=OT SQUIRREL HERDER=-
Vehicle:
79 Chevy
Scottsdale

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceCarRiot
BUT HOMOES INVENTED TEH BUTT SECKS!!!
Says who?

I'd wager to say they perfected it. But invented.. dunno about that.
docwhorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:42 PM   #67
RaceCarRiot
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 6542
Join Date: May 2001
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
1997 Ver IV
silver

Default

i was joking...

besides, monkeys and/or dolphins invented teh butt secks.
RaceCarRiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:43 PM   #68
Subi Chicky
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 2239
Join Date: Aug 2000
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Suckville, FL - Land of Suck
Vehicle:
'05 Civic Si, SSM
RIP Sirkbac

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by docwhorocks
Terrible logic as to why not put in the p00per. I have never tried IDP. Bad logic just annoys me.
I think it's pretty fair logic. So, they may not be the only group that have anal sex, but they're the primary group.

Anyways, any guy who's more interested in the stink than the pink worries me. For more than homosexual reasons.
Subi Chicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:44 PM   #69
docwhorocks
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 13772
Join Date: Dec 2001
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: -=OT SQUIRREL HERDER=-
Vehicle:
79 Chevy
Scottsdale

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceCarRiot
i was joking...

besides, monkeys and/or dolphins invented teh butt secks.
Says who?

I'd wager to say they perfecrted it underwater (the dolphins). But invented dunno about that.
docwhorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:45 PM   #70
Dolphin Overton
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 1925
Join Date: Jul 2000
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: denver
Vehicle:
01 Allroad 6spd
13 Daytona 675R 99 Sprint

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by docwhorocks
So I take it you don't get head from women then? If you want to stick it in someone's mouth so bad go find a guy.

Terrible logic as to why not put in the p00per. I have never tried IDP. Bad logic just annoys me.
i don't think i'm the one not getting head. sex starved psuedo intellectuals annoy me.
Dolphin Overton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:46 PM   #71
docwhorocks
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 13772
Join Date: Dec 2001
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: -=OT SQUIRREL HERDER=-
Vehicle:
79 Chevy
Scottsdale

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subi Chicky
I think it's pretty fair logic. So, they may not be the only group that have anal sex, but they're the primary group.


Primary as to how? What percentage of people on earth are gay men? Pretty sure the number of straight men/woman who have anal sex is much higher than the number of gay men who have anal sex.

Also using your logic then, gay men would also be the primary group that give BJs. So then a guy wanting a BJ should just find another guy.
docwhorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:47 PM   #72
Janq
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 33246
Join Date: Feb 2003
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Where ever I lay my hat is my
Vehicle:
1993 Legacy L+ AWD
Phoenician blue met./blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypernoodle
I'd be too afraid of something going wrong with an orifice that wasn't designed for such use...

1. Damage to wall of colon
2. UTI
3. The fudgcicle effect <- BIG mental turn off
4. Sphincter muscle damage
If done correctly and with a bit of preperation none of the above is an issue.



- Janq
Janq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:47 PM   #73
Johnysmoke
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 14852
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Mass
Vehicle:
02 WRX Wagon.
Silva

Default

I perfected it with your moms.

Sorry, just had to put that in...
Johnysmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:48 PM   #74
Dolphin Overton
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 1925
Join Date: Jul 2000
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: denver
Vehicle:
01 Allroad 6spd
13 Daytona 675R 99 Sprint

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by docwhorocks


Primary as to how? What percentage of people on earth are gay men? Pretty sure the number of straight men/woman who have anal sex is much higher than the number of gay men who have anal sex.

Also using your logic then, gay men would also be the primary group that give BJs. So then a guy wanting a BJ should just find another guy.

you are from Wyoming.
Dolphin Overton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:48 PM   #75
docwhorocks
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 13772
Join Date: Dec 2001
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: -=OT SQUIRREL HERDER=-
Vehicle:
79 Chevy
Scottsdale

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin Overton
you are from Wyoming.
And your point?
docwhorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Timing belt, but Haynes book is not even made for my car!!!!!! dreamer1q Normally Aspirated Powertrain 14 03-12-2008 08:58 AM
So I was googling to figure out why my freezer is cold but my fridge is not.... Ripper Off-Topic 13 11-28-2007 02:57 PM
My brother is not smrt. His wife is pregnant. kbcr3 Off-Topic 55 06-19-2007 02:11 PM
My wife is going to NOLA to help with the relief effort.....and I am worried The Tree Off-Topic 51 09-09-2005 01:27 PM
i am for abortion, but my girlfriend isn't attitude Off-Topic 89 08-06-2004 05:45 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.