Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday November 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Baja Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 09-23-2004, 05:55 PM   #1
2003Baja
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 52985
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Default Almost done with another mod (and install pics) 56K BEWARE

I I got the front n back underbody lights on for my baja. I still gotta do the sides but they look SWEET (for 168.00 you cant beat 7 colors with 10 different sequences even though I just needed blue with 1 sequence...more bang for the buck). Pretty easy install so far. Killed the battery in my garage listening to music though (my friends now nominated me the most frequently person to drain their battery)

Getting a job so I dont feel as bad for my parents

SORRY FOR THE PICTURES BEING BLURRY. I NEED A TRIPOD (night time makes the shutter stay open really long)

control box at night
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
2003Baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 05:55 PM   #2
2003Baja
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 52985
Chapter/Region: Tri-State

Front was put on same as back

wire all routed through firewall

wireing was all routed through the console

I was testing it in this one so I didnt totally route it (the splitter will be put by the airbag control unit)

Hope you like cause I SURE DO
2003Baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 08:55 PM   #3
mjalex007
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 66022
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2005 Baja Turbo
Black

I hate it but that don't mean squat. What matters is that you like it.
mjalex007 is offline   Reply With Quote