|10-07-2004, 05:26 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Calgary, AB
Subaru Rally Display - Oct 12 - Centaur Subaru, Calgary
Subaru Rally Team Canada will have their cars on display in Calgary on their way to PFR.
Tuesday Oct 12
11:00 am to 3:30 pm
Centaur Subaru, McLeod Trail
SUBARU RALLY TEAM CANADA
For the fourth year running, Subaru Rally Team Canada members are
getting set to launch an attack on the Canadian Championship. On-board for 2004 are reigning 2003 Canadian Champion driver Tom McGeer and 2002 Champion Patrick Richard. The SRTC, will campaign 2 vehicles in 5 of the 6 event CRC Championship.
Subaru Canada has been very supportive of rallying over the past 12
years and enters their thirteenth campaign looking to win their sixth
Manufacturers Championship and fifth in a row. This would tie Subaru
for the most consecutive Manufacturers tiles with Toyota who won five
from 1977 - 1982.
With the Canadian championship reduced to six events in 2004, the team is working hard to prepare their vehicles. The SRTC will campaign one car at Round 1, Rallye Perce Neige, then take the next few months to prepare for the balance of the season. Plans to build a new Open class WRX STi for reigning and 6-time Canadian Champion, Tom McGeer are complete, and he will debut the new car in October of 2004, at the Pacific Forest Rally.
The Subaru Rally Team (SRTC) here in Canada, continues to receive
corporate support for 2004 from companies such as, Globalstar™
Satellite Communications, Mobil 1 Lubricants and OMP Racewear. The
SRTC supports local Ronald McDonald™ House Children’s Charities across Canada.
2003 IMPREZA WRX STi – OPEN CLASS ~ “The car to beat!”
* Engine: 1994 cc horizontally opposed, 4-cylinder, 16 valve,
* Turbocharger: stock STi turbo with 34mm inlet restrictor
* Compression: 8.0:1
* Power: ~300 bhp w/ 34mm inlet restrictor
* Fuel: 103 octane unleaded race fuel
* SUBARU / FHI sequential multiport fuel injection
* Transmission: stock 6-speed manual STi
* Torque split: front/rear : 50/50
* Limited slip differentials front & rear
* Suspension: Front/Rear - MacPherson strut with
Reiger™ 50mm/ coil over rally shocks
* Exhaust: 2.5'' diameter front to rear
* Stack™ dash display systems
* Brakes : STi 4-pot ventilated fronts, STi 2-pot rears
* Rollcage: multipoint chrome-moly Group N style; as per
* Wheels: 15" Speedline™ rally
* Tires: Pirelli™ 15" Gravel spec, multiple compounds 205 x 65
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|10-13-2004, 09:57 AM||#4|
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
Dang,... I missed it..
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Subaru Rally Team USA to visit Subaru of Orange Park - March 5th||SRT USA||South East Region Forum||0||03-04-2010 06:02 PM|
|Subaru Rally Team USA at Walser Subaru on Aug. 21st, 22nd!||SRT USA||Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC||1||08-12-2009 02:58 PM|
|Subaru Rally Team USA at Carr Subaru on Aug. 14th and 15th !||SRT USA||North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC||1||08-12-2009 01:42 PM|
|VEGAS July25 - Pre XGames Party / Subaru Rally Team USA Day at Subaru of Las Vegas||yuji||South West Impreza Club Forum -- SWIC||8||07-24-2009 04:39 PM|
|Subaru Rally Team at Royal Moore Subaru||Richard Buckner||North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC||4||07-10-2003 04:21 PM|