Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Legacy Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-30-2001, 01:42 PM   #1
Legacy STi L

Member#:
Talking Road trip

Well, just got back from a marathon driving session in the Leg. Took the family down to Toronto, Canada for the week. I kept very close watch on my milage and there and back averaged 26.666666 mpg! This is with the whole clan, (4 of us) luggage piled up to the roof in back along with a cooler full of sodas.

Driving speeds averaged 80+ most of the time we were going with the flow (the fast flow) around 85-95mph.
RPMs were constant at around 3600 ish.
Airconditioning was on over half the trip.

Our Leg has only 8k for miles, engine is barely broken in yet. Running Mobil 1 syn oil and rear diff. Ganzflow with Amsoil filter.

It was especially fun cruising across Michigan from Detroit to Chicago on 94. I filled up right next to a Durango and followed him across the State. Speeds were around 95+ too bad he could only get 200 miles or so before having to pull over for more gas
Cheers.
TIm
Sponsored Links