Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday July 13, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Rocky Mountains Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 12-08-2004, 01:18 PM   #1
Rick Schu
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 34661
Default Questions for the Pueblo, CO guys

HI! I'll be moving to pueblo next year and had some questions for you guys:

1. Does Pueblo have emissions testing? How about inspections? No cats a problem?

2. Any good tuners in the area?

3. How do you guys manage with the lower octane? What's the highest you can find in the area?

Thanks
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Rick Schu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 11:13 PM   #2
`04AlpineWhite
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 65562
Chapter/Region: RMIC

Not having to get an emissions test done is the only good thing about Pueblo.

There are no good tuners in the area, in fact there are few good mechanics. If I still lived there I would drive all the way to Denver for service (Jayson Black at Burt Subaru).

The altitude is significantly higher, so the couple of octane points really doesn't matter, unless you are tuned to the edge of destruction.
`04AlpineWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 09:59 AM   #3
mdispel
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1708

hey braden still tunes subys in colorado springs and still does installs at a shop on the west side off of 21st street

he just moved into a better shop than the last on he had this one has central heat and looks a hell of a lot better, he still shares it with D&L racing but they work great together

call him or e-mail him I know he is in the middle of a couple of installs but he is usually only a few days out for suby owners he is now doing other imports as well ..
mdispel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 06:20 PM   #4
Rick Schu
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 34661

Thanks for the responses. I assume there are still inspections. Do they look for cats during the inspections?
Rick Schu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 08:23 PM   #5
mdispel
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1708

Pueblo has no emissions inspections so no cats, no problem.
mdispel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 08:05 PM   #6
ImprezaRS dot com
over boosted again

Member#: 1458
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2013 B9 Tribeca LTD
2005 Impreza 2.5 RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdispel
hey braden still tunes subys in colorado springs and still does installs at a shop on the west side off of 21st street

he just moved into a better shop than the last on he had this one has central heat and looks a hell of a lot better, he still shares it with D&L racing but they work great together

call him or e-mail him I know he is in the middle of a couple of installs but he is usually only a few days out for suby owners he is now doing other imports as well ..
So we don't have to post his home phone or email here, you can PM me or mdispel for Braden's contact information (formerly Suby Sports). Highly recommended and knowledgable.
ImprezaRS dot com is offline   Reply With Quote