- I'm not sure about the rubber part, but I'm pretty sure we have the battery tie downs from a wrx/sti 2002 car. Rubber part, does that mean the plastic tray the battery sits on?
- we have teh coolant reservoir here ready to roll. When you say P/S lines which ones are you looking for? We currently have the one from the P/S pump outlet to the steering rack. I do not beleive we have the ones that go to the reservoir though. Please phone or email to get the tank underway.
- Works with the knock link perfectly, have the same setup on our wagon. $6 for ship/hand, total of $11. You may either call or paypal to [email protected]
. DOn't forget to state what you are purchasing in the note area
- it should fit onto your heads. If you could snap a shot of your current filler neck I can get a better idea if it will or not. For this price it's almost worth being a guinea pig
- I believe those are the same as the wrx ones. 2 long threaded rods with hooks on one end and then a metal bar that connects teh 2 on top of the battery. Please email or phone to place the order. I think we only have 1 of these setups kicking around.
- It was actually your sale that prompted this silly blow out sale. We realized there were about 5-10 duplicates of evey part around here and time to make room for new products
$6 for the parts, $2 added shipping since we can rebox them with your other order that UPS left behind last night :-/ [email protected]
for paypal. The rear diffs are r180s and 1 r160 I believe. R180 w/ axles, hubs and subaru 2 pots 2300 shipped to you, or add in 300 more for brembo 2 pots on there. We'll try to measure the holes today, mad house today so no promises.
- your order has been received, boxed and is now sittin on the dock ready to roll.
Subaru Audio Upgrades, Click the Subaru
1687 W Grant Rd #102
Tucson, AZ 85745