Tire & Wheel Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack
|01-09-2005, 10:55 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2001
05 SILVER/GOLD STI
04 RED FORESTER XT PP
When the hell is prodrive going to make wheels that fit the 05 STI
When are thay going to make wheels that fit the 05 STI damn i want some P1's
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|01-09-2005, 02:20 PM||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2004
2006 Evo IX MR
one step closer to 101
well... i got this email...
Thank you for your inquiry.
In regards to the parts that you are looking for:
1. The RB5 wing is now out and available to order. We are, however waiting for our next batch to be primered before we can send anything out.
2. The front lip that was on the SEMA car is not yet available. It'll be a few more weeks or so before it is released.
3. The reverse hood scoop is not going into production. It was only designed for our show car displayed at SEMA.
4. All GC wheels for the '05 STi are still being manufactured for the new bolt pattern. It'll be about a month or so before they are completed.
so i'm thinking by spring time... so be patient... prodrives are worth the wait
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How in the HELL is Chrysler going to offer the Challenger....||BhamRoadrunner||Off-Topic||6||01-09-2009 10:13 AM|
|When is Prodrive going to release their springs for the STi?||BIGSKYWRX||Brakes, Steering & Suspension||197||07-28-2004 11:19 AM|
|Wheels that fit the 05 STI||nhluhr||Tire & Wheel||21||06-25-2004 02:46 PM|
|When is Prodrive going to make STi springs?||zacek||Brakes, Steering & Suspension||11||11-13-2003 08:46 PM|
|When the hell is it going to snow!!!||wrx182||Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC||26||12-04-2001 08:31 PM|