Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday August 1, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Bay Area Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 02-16-2005, 05:11 PM   #1
fanker
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 12312
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
02 PSM WRX
00 BRP GC8, 08 FXT

Default FS: '00 RS 2.5 BRP Coupe 5MT

I'm moving to Boston and can't take this car with me so here it is

Like the title says it's a 2000 2.5RS BRP Coupe 5MT with 75,351 miles on the clock as of this morning. I am the second owner (previous owner was also on I-Club, but can't find him on here anymore). I bought this car August of 2003 and there were 59,000 miles on the car. I ran a carfax on this car when I bought it and it has a clean title. I haven't had any accidents/incidents with this car so the title is still clean.

So here's a list of what's in the car:

- Brembo drilled rotors (installed at 65,000 miles)
- Axxis Ultimate pads (installed at 65,000 miles)
- 17" gunmetal OZ SL's with Kumho 712's (215/45/17)
- clear corners
- clear blinkers
- jdm tail lights
- momo race air-leather aluminum shift knob (the half leather half metal) with adapter so it threads onto the shifter not the set screws (also have the momo shift boot and stock shift knob that aren't on the car)
- WRX front seats
- Lightened pullies (Don't remember which ones, previous owner installed)
- Summit rear strut bar
- Rear sway bar (Don't remember which one, previous owner installed this)
- STI Tranny mount (i-speed installed)
- STI Engine mount (i-speed installed)
- New plugs at 60,000 (subaru factory plugs)
- New drive belts at 67,500(Done at Santa Cruz)
- 60K service done (you can look up what that includes)
- Oil changed every 3,000-4,000 miles with Mobil 1 Synth.
- K&N drop in panel filter
- Alpine Stereo (CDA9805) & Kenwood front speakers installed by Z-auto on Saratoga and Stevens creek last year
- Car wired with monster cable under passenger seat for amp
- New exedy clutch at 60,000 miles (installed by i-speed)
- Sunroof motor replaced at 62,000 miles by Steven's Creek (don't ask me why Steven's Creek, long story)
- Clifford Alarm system
- Extended Warranty until 80,000

I might be missing something, if I am I'll update this! I've babied this car since I got it...starting with a full detail. I don't have any pictures of the car right now but I'll take some soon. The car is dirty due to the rain so if I take some now the car's going to be dirty...

Here are a few bits about the car...got a few door dings and a few scratches (scratches mainly on rear bumper, not from me but previous owner). The rims have some curbage on them but still great rims. I just got a $400 valve adjustment on the car at Santa Cruz this past Friday (that's where I got the compression test done) because I got a misfire in #4, but no need to worry as you can see the compression is great. The tech said that the CEL was caused by a tight exhaust valve, and I've got all the documentation for that.

Compression results are pre-valve adjustment: (#1-190 #2-190 #3-195 #4-210)

PM me or email me to make me and offer. I'm looking to sell the car around the mid-March timeframe. I looked up the KBB values with 75,350 miles in good condition with selectable options and these are the results:

blue book trade in value: $7,535
blue book private party value: $9,355
blue book retail value: $12,070

Please no lowballing, HOPING to get between private party and retail...but I'm entertaining all offers.

Edit: added head unit info
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by fanker; 02-17-2005 at 02:04 AM.
fanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 11:43 PM   #2
fanker
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
02 PSM WRX
00 BRP GC8, 08 FXT

Old 02-23-2005, 04:11 AM   #3
mMmpRzd
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 68612
Vehicle:
'o2 WRX
WRB

hey.
A friend of mine is interested in your car. Please send some pictures to skyline4me@hotmail.com -the webpage that you gave does not work for me. Where in NorCal are you located?

thnx
CarL
mMmpRzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 06:35 PM   #4
fanker
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
02 PSM WRX
00 BRP GC8, 08 FXT

emailed you...sorry yahoo is down right now so the pictures are unavailable.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:50 AM   #5
fanker
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
02 PSM WRX
00 BRP GC8, 08 FXT

Car has been sold...buyer picks it up in 2 weeks.

thanks!