Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday April 27, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #1351
SubaruGenuineParts
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (508)
 
Member#: 82767
Join Date: Mar 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bellevue, WA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibug View Post
I've got a question about ordering from both the OEM catalog and the "main" Subarugenuineparts site at the same time. The situation is that I need some engine parts from the OEM catalog as well as group N strut mounts from the main site (which don't seem to be in the OEM catalog). It seems that the shopping carts for the two segments are separate. Can I order from both segments of the site at once, or no?

Thanks!

EDIT: I found the Group N's in the OEM catalog! I just had to search by part number, which incidentally, is B0310FE000 for the front Group N strut mounts (sold individually). Silly me.

EDIT2: I ordered! EJ25 gasket kit, oil separator plate, and strut mounts. I will no doubt be back; I have no doubt I will find stuff that needs to be replaced in the process.
Looks like you figured it out.



Contact me with any other questions should they come up!

Jamie
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SubaruGenuineParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:42 PM   #1352
ridewhencan
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)
 
Member#: 106750
Join Date: Feb 2006
Default

double +1 for Jamie.
ridewhencan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:23 AM   #1353
Abgrooms
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 298640
Join Date: Oct 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Rhode Island
Vehicle:
'14 WW Evo X GSR
Nitrous Rhodes

Default

Jamie,

I'm having trouble finding the "STI Strut and Spring Set" on the SGP website for the 02-07 WRX and 04 STI. The set is listed in the SPT performance parts catalog.
Could you PM me a price for the set?
These are the part numbers:
203004S100 (Strut/spring-FR)
203004S110 (Strut/Spring-FL)
203004S120 (Strut/Spring-RR)
203004S130 (Strut/Spring-RL)

Also, the STI adjustable coilover set that fits the 04 STI. They seem to have recently jumped in price. Are they discontinued? I would consider a set of those if they dropped back towards the 2k range.

One last question.
The US catalog doesn't list the Group N rear diff mount bushing assembly.
Whats the possability you could get it?
Here is the non-US Part# ST413104S000

Last edited by Abgrooms; 05-23-2012 at 07:29 AM.
Abgrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:30 AM   #1354
SubaruGenuineParts
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (508)
 
Member#: 82767
Join Date: Mar 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bellevue, WA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridewhencan View Post
double +1 for Jamie.
thanks!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abgrooms View Post
Jamie,

I'm having trouble finding the "STI Strut and Spring Set" on the SGP website for the 02-07 WRX and 04 STI. The set is listed in the SPT performance parts catalog.
Could you PM me a price for the set?
These are the part numbers:
203004S100 (Strut/spring-FR)
203004S110 (Strut/Spring-FL)
203004S120 (Strut/Spring-RR)
203004S130 (Strut/Spring-RL)
Item is here on our site:
http://www.subarugenuineparts.com/pr...c28f7dae602e16


Quote:
Also, the STI adjustable coilover set that fits the 04 STI. They seem to have recently jumped in price. Are they discontinued? I would consider a set of those if they dropped back towards the 2k range.
Subaru recently raised the price of this item, sorry! Our costs went up, there is not much we can to to alter the new pricing

Quote:
One last question.
The US catalog doesn't list the Group N rear diff mount bushing assembly.
Whats the possability you could get it?
Here is the non-US Part# ST413104S000

All of the Group N Bushings are on our site here: http://www.subarugenuineparts.com/ad...ushing&x=0&y=0

ST413104S000 does not work in our ordering system (not valid)
Let me know if you have any other questions please! - Jamie
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SubaruGenuineParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:28 PM   #1355
Abgrooms
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 298640
Join Date: Oct 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Rhode Island
Vehicle:
'14 WW Evo X GSR
Nitrous Rhodes

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruGenuineParts View Post
That Set is for 05-07 STI only. It will not fit a 2004 STI or wrx. Its also stated in the product description.
The part numbers for that set are:
203004S220 (Adj. Strut/spring-FR)
203004S230 (Adj. Strut/Spring-FL)
203004S240 (Adj. Strut/Spring-RR)
203004S250 (Adj. Strut/Spring-RL)

^ These won't fit, because it specificly fits the 05-07 STI with 5x114.3 hubs.

I need:
203004S100 (Strut/spring-FR)
203004S110 (Strut/Spring-FL)
203004S120 (Strut/Spring-RR)
203004S130 (Strut/Spring-RL)

^Will fit, because it specificly fits the 02-07 WRX and 04 STI with 5x100 hubs.

Its listed in the the most recent OEM Genuine Subaru performance parts catalog that recently picked up at my dealer. The suspension set has been around for a long while, as well as the U.S system part numbers for my fitment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruGenuineParts View Post
Subaru recently raised the price of this item, sorry! Our costs went up, there is not much we can to to alter the new pricing
I figured as much, although another Subaru parts vendor has them for alot cheaper. Priced individually to Total: $2500.

http://subarupartspeople.com/searchp...upspension+Kit


Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruGenuineParts View Post
All of the Group N Bushings are on our site here: http://www.subarugenuineparts.com/ad...ushing&x=0&y=0

ST413104S000 does not work in our ordering system (not valid)
Let me know if you have any other questions please! - Jamie

I aware that you only have the "U.S part number" group N bushings...
I aware that the "non US" part number (ST413104S000) I gave you doesn't work with your ordering system.

I was just inquiring if you had any way of obtaining Non-US catalog parts. I should have been more specific with my question. I appologize.

The group N bushing assembly I was refering to: http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/r..._content=10877

There currently are many more Group N parts and bushings available outside of the U.S. I just was curious if it was possible for you to get them, specificly the Rear Differential Cross member bushing assembly.

Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited by Abgrooms; 05-23-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Abgrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:45 PM   #1356
SubaruGenuineParts
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (508)
 
Member#: 82767
Join Date: Mar 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bellevue, WA
Default

Quote:
203004S100 (Strut/spring-FR)
203004S110 (Strut/Spring-FL)
203004S120 (Strut/Spring-RR)
203004S130 (Strut/Spring-RL)
Oops, you're right.
Those parts have all been discontinued and replaced with the following:
203004S101
203004S111
203004S121
203004S131

Use the part numbers to calculate pricing here:
https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/oe_parts_cat.html

Let me know if you have any questions! Or if you need further assistance.



Quote:
I was just inquiring if you had any way of obtaining Non-US catalog parts. I should have been more specific with my question. I appologize.
Sorry I did not understand
We sadly do not have a method to obtain non us catalog parts
JDM parts are (mostly) NOT available through Subaru USA

Wish I had better news. Subaru just won't let us buy the JDM parts.

-Jamie
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SubaruGenuineParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:27 AM   #1357
DrnknZag
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (42)
 
Member#: 138473
Join Date: Jan 2007
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Filling your mom's PM inbox
Vehicle:
2007 WRXstealthwagon
6spd kindaflush

Default

After the whole ordeal I went though last year, I am happy to say that with Jamie back at the helm, SGP is my #1 source for OEM parts again! I sent in my order around 10am yesterday and they were ready to pick up at will call by 1pm. How ridiculous is that?!?

Jamie, you flat out rock.
DrnknZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #1358
SubaruGenuineParts
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (508)
 
Member#: 82767
Join Date: Mar 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bellevue, WA
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrnknZag View Post
After the whole ordeal I went though last year, I am happy to say that with Jamie back at the helm, SGP is my #1 source for OEM parts again! I sent in my order around 10am yesterday and they were ready to pick up at will call by 1pm. How ridiculous is that?!?

Jamie, you flat out rock.

wow thanks!

Let me know if there are any issues with the parts or the order.
I'll be sure to take care of it for you.

THANKS for your business!!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SubaruGenuineParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:40 PM   #1359
The Duke
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (19)
 
Member#: 264877
Join Date: Nov 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruGenuineParts View Post
Oops, you're right.
Those parts have all been discontinued and replaced with the following:
203004S101
203004S111
203004S121
203004S131

Use the part numbers to calculate pricing here:
https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/oe_parts_cat.html

Let me know if you have any questions! Or if you need further assistance.





Sorry I did not understand
We sadly do not have a method to obtain non us catalog parts
JDM parts are (mostly) NOT available through Subaru USA

Wish I had better news. Subaru just won't let us buy the JDM parts.

-Jamie
Wait what? So is the 04 STi compatible kit still available, or did Subaru just change the part numbers? Do you know what kit this is (03 Type RA, V-limited, etc?). It's not adjustable, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrnknZag View Post
After the whole ordeal I went though last year, I am happy to say that with Jamie back at the helm, SGP is my #1 source for OEM parts again! I sent in my order around 10am yesterday and they were ready to pick up at will call by 1pm. How ridiculous is that?!?Jamie, you flat out rock.
What wait? Jamie is back? Sweet.
The Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:43 PM   #1360
SubaruGenuineParts
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (508)
 
Member#: 82767
Join Date: Mar 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bellevue, WA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
Wait what? So is the 04 STi compatible kit still available, or did Subaru just change the part numbers? Do you know what kit this is (03 Type RA, V-limited, etc?). It's not adjustable, right?
Same kit as previous - it's not adjustable, looks like Subaru just changed the part numbers is all.

Quote:
What wait? Jamie is back? Sweet.
Yup! I'm back
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SubaruGenuineParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #1361
The Duke
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (19)
 
Member#: 264877
Join Date: Nov 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruGenuineParts View Post
Same kit as previous - it's not adjustable, looks like Subaru just changed the part numbers is all.



Yup! I'm back
Do you know what this kit is from? I've spent too much time trying to figure out what it is. The internet has way too much conflicting information to make a guess even. (I've seen V-limited had 4-way adjustables, but they were 5x100...)
The Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:00 PM   #1362
SubaruGenuineParts
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (508)
 
Member#: 82767
Join Date: Mar 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bellevue, WA
Default

Subaru does not say what it is "from"
Suspension kit is simply listed as an SPT part.

Not listed as any other part or as being any other "kit" - jdm - edm, etc.
This has never been 100% confirmed that I am aware of.
It's thought that the parts were the JDM bits.....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SubaruGenuineParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #1363
The Duke
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (19)
 
Member#: 264877
Join Date: Nov 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruGenuineParts View Post
Subaru does not say what it is "from"
Suspension kit is simply listed as an SPT part.

Not listed as any other part or as being any other "kit" - jdm - edm, etc.
This has never been 100% confirmed that I am aware of.
It's thought that the parts were the JDM bits.....
Do you know if the struts are OEM 04 STi struts, or are they valved differently. If they're different, that would be interesting.
The Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #1364
SubaruGenuineParts
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (508)
 
Member#: 82767
Join Date: Mar 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bellevue, WA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
Do you know if the struts are OEM 04 STi struts, or are they valved differently. If they're different, that would be interesting.
Struts are not the OEM struts. Part numbers are not the same.
I have no listing for valving information from Subaru.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SubaruGenuineParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:04 AM   #1365
subidub
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)
 
Member#: 198934
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Oly WA
Vehicle:
2001 Impreza RS
Aspen White

Default

hey Jamie,
is there any way you could help me get my grubby fingers on either
sts025500201
or
sts045500090

both p/n's are for gc grill badges.
subidub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:17 PM   #1366
SubaruGenuineParts
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (508)
 
Member#: 82767
Join Date: Mar 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bellevue, WA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidub View Post
hey Jamie,
is there any way you could help me get my grubby fingers on either
sts025500201
or
sts045500090

both p/n's are for gc grill badges.
Not good part numbers with SOA... sorry!!!

jamie
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SubaruGenuineParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:30 PM   #1367
notjustforshow
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (14)
 
Member#: 143277
Join Date: Mar 2007
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Richmond
Vehicle:
05 STI PPP OBP
1098, Z1000

Default

Hi Jamie,

I am looking for a blower motor for a 2005 sti (climate control hvac).

I sent you a pm just in case, I think I did find the part on your site, however I am not sure if the assembly comes with the motor.

Cheers!
notjustforshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:42 AM   #1368
MoRex
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (2)
 
Member#: 231966
Join Date: Dec 2009
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Victoria, BC
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
Pure Silver Metallic

Default

Hey jamie, i didnt know you were on here! Very cool!

Another happy SGP customer here. Very, very good pricing compared to my local dealer. A seat frame alone saved me about $130, after shipping.

Small issue with ordering an "STi for non STi imprezas" swaybar. Apparently I need the 04+ HD rear swaybar mounts. No mention in the product's description, just that it first 98+ wagon, sedan, coupe and NOT STi cars. I'm sure we'll get it worked out. The mounts are cheap like borsch @ SGP!

A ton of local people use SGP, and every has high praises Jamie. Keep up the good work!
MoRex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #1369
haberkorn
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (26)
 
Member#: 97732
Join Date: Oct 2005
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Colorado
Vehicle:
2004 STi
65 Nova 8.80@151

Default

Just ordered my fog cover off SGP. Saved me over 80 bucks from our local dealership here.
haberkorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:22 AM   #1370
SubaruGenuineParts
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (508)
 
Member#: 82767
Join Date: Mar 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bellevue, WA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRex View Post
Hey jamie, i didnt know you were on here! Very cool!

Another happy SGP customer here. Very, very good pricing compared to my local dealer. A seat frame alone saved me about $130, after shipping.

Small issue with ordering an "STi for non STi imprezas" swaybar. Apparently I need the 04+ HD rear swaybar mounts. No mention in the product's description, just that it first 98+ wagon, sedan, coupe and NOT STi cars. I'm sure we'll get it worked out. The mounts are cheap like borsch @ SGP!

A ton of local people use SGP, and every has high praises Jamie. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by haberkorn View Post
Just ordered my fog cover off SGP. Saved me over 80 bucks from our local dealership here.
woohoo!
We will make sure and get you an order update asap!


Thanks very much for the support everyone.
Remember - questions? Problems?

PM, email (sales@subarugenuineparts) or call: 800.962.0822

Jamie
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SubaruGenuineParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #1371
RedMonkey999
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (53)
 
Member#: 191476
Join Date: Oct 2008
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Olympia, WA
Vehicle:
2002 2.5RS AW
2007 FXT OBP

Default

I ordered a set of OEM turbo oil filters and they were available for pick-up same-day. Great communication and always easy to deal with (now that Jamie's back).

Thanks again!
RedMonkey999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:29 PM   #1372
SubaruGenuineParts
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (508)
 
Member#: 82767
Join Date: Mar 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bellevue, WA
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMonkey999 View Post
I ordered a set of OEM turbo oil filters and they were available for pick-up same-day. Great communication and always easy to deal with (now that Jamie's back).

Thanks again!


whooohooo!!!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SubaruGenuineParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #1373
87beast
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)
 
Member#: 242307
Join Date: Mar 2010
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Pearland,TX
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
WRB

Default

I ordered my OEM 3 piece rear lip yesterday. Jamie made sure that they had one in stock for me and held it till I got home from work to order it. Thanks again Jamie
87beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:54 AM   #1374
SubaruGenuineParts
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (508)
 
Member#: 82767
Join Date: Mar 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bellevue, WA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87beast View Post
I ordered my OEM 3 piece rear lip yesterday. Jamie made sure that they had one in stock for me and held it till I got home from work to order it. Thanks again Jamie
You're welcome! Thanks for the order!

jamie
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SubaruGenuineParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #1375
eho187
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)
 
Member#: 292581
Join Date: Aug 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NYC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
Spark Silver

Default

Im about to order among other things,oilfilters. I am going through the OEM catalog..and its cheaper than the main page 6 pack!

But the main page says it comes with crush rings...is there a difference?
eho187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
subarugenuineparts.com suspension parts? semaj Vancouver Impreza Club Forum -- VIC 20 05-18-2006 12:19 AM
SubieGal's new home - SubaruGenuineParts.com - 25-30% off while site is being built!! SubaruGenuineParts North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC 229 07-23-2005 04:09 PM
SubieGal= SubaruGenuineParts.com= 25-30% off All Exterior Bits!!! SubaruGenuineParts Exterior/Styling 213 04-27-2005 04:43 PM
Attn: Jamz (the merged thread) subarurabbit New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC 42 04-12-2002 08:42 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2015 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.