Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday December 3, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Subaru Conversions

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-29-2005, 05:11 PM   #1
jkjersey
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 8399
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
GC8 JDM STI V swap
cardinal red

Question STI midpipe on a GC8?

I have a RS turbo kit I am trying to install on my GC8. It had a 3 inch downpipe that can mount up directly to any RS exhaust system that used the stock mounting points. Now I am trying to get an exhaust with 2.5 - 3 inch piping. I would like to go with a used STI exhaust *with the midpipe included* Would the STI midpipe using the stock mounting locations mount up to the downpipe ? I looked @ purchasing RS systems like a tanabe hyper but the RS only has 2.5 inches midpipe and if I go turbo and buy a new system I would like to have 3 inches. I am aware that the STI exhaust system from an 04 say has only 2.5 inch piping but it is cheap so that would be fine. Can somone please help and tell me if the STI midpipe would mate up ok to the downpipe and use the stock mounting points.

I had a hard time uploading a pic in this forum it didn't let me .. so here is a link to the pic of the downpipe if it helps any in this forum
http://www.rs25.com/forums/attachme...achmentid=27577
jkjersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links