|05-03-2005, 04:20 PM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (4)
Join Date: Jan 2001
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: orlando, fl, USAVehicle:
1998 BMW M3 Coupe
FS: 2000 Impreza 2.5RS Motor EJ251
As some of you may know, i'm doing an sti conversion. Now that I have my second car available. I can get rid of this motor. It is a 2.5 Phase II complete motor off my 2000 Impreza RS. The details are as follows:
- Shortblock was replaced under warranty about 47k miles
- Replaced belt tensioner when doing the timing belt/WRX waterpump change at about 55k
The engine now has about 82k on it and still runs strong. All of the components except the shortblock are the original items. Just the other day I was experiencing overheating at idle so I do not know if thermostat has gone bad or the waterpump.
What I will include with the motor is:
- Complete motor
- Crossmember if you want
- 2000 RS ECU with complete engine wiring to ECU(basically don't need that as I will be using the rest of the RS harness for the swap).
- ACT Clutch with Street Disc(about 40k miles on it)
Feel free to throw questions if you are interested. Motor is in Orlando FL.
I can be reached at OneImprezziveRS@cfl.rr.com or at KTinoco79@yahoo.com
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: 2000 Impreza 2.5rs||defjux||Vancouver Impreza Club Forum -- VIC||20||09-13-2005 10:06 PM|
|FS: 2000 Impreza 2.5RS Complete Motor||latinskllz||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||4||08-18-2005 03:43 PM|
|FS: 2000 Impreza 2.5RS, Parts and Wheels||Schreff||Tri-State Area Forum||26||05-10-2004 02:13 PM|
|FS: 2000 impreza 2.5RS in VT||slater||New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC||0||01-25-2003 08:30 PM|