Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday November 24, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 05-10-2005, 01:41 PM   #1
etrnlderek
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 85961
Vehicle:
2005 WRX
Crystal Grey Metallic

Have a Nice Day? Thousand Oaks Subaru Sales dept=Good Service dept=Bad

Purchased a WRX from thousand oaks Subaru and had a good experience with the sales department. Well when I bought the car there were scratches on it and they said they would have the car ready to pick up the next morning around 11am with the scratches removed. Well the next day they didnít call me until 3pm. I had no problem with that because I wanted them to do a good job. I went and checked the car out to find the scratches were never taken care of. All they did was just wash and wax the car. So the sales manager said well the guy who does the detail work is not in today so can you please schedule and appointment with the service department to get the scratches taken care of. So I brought it back left it for a day and when I came back they removed one of the scratches on the rear quarter panel, but on the drivers side passenger door they buffed so much they took off the clear coat. They tried to return it to me without checking the door. So I now Imp starting to get pissed. I took it in yesterday again to get it taken care of. Service department calls me and lets me know that they need the car for two or more days so they can repaint the whole door. So they gave me a loaner car and I just have to pay for gas which is fine. Well I went in this morning to ask if I could get my parking card for work out of the car. Well they sent me to a mom and pop used car lot where my car was being worked on. I asked one of the workers there if they have a body shop on site and he said they only do detail work. So now I am really starting to worry. What started as a little scratch is now a big head ache. I just hope they fix it.
Well go to Subaru Thousand Oaks for the good sales department, but avoid the service department at all costs.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by etrnlderek; 05-10-2005 at 10:35 PM.
etrnlderek is offline   Reply With Quote