Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday December 5, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2005, 03:38 PM   #1
ucbsti
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 88105
Join Date: May 2005
Vehicle:
2005 STi
CGM, 2006 GG IX

Default Fs: Bridgestone Potenza RE070 STI Tires 2000 miles

SOLD to an i-clubber
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by ucbsti; 06-23-2005 at 12:41 AM.
ucbsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:46 PM   #2
swift2fly
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (45)
 
Member#: 70810
Join Date: Sep 2004
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: e.LBCity, where my heart is at
Vehicle:
07 impreza STi
Jizz White.facial anyone?

Default

i'll give you 200 for em. i live in 90805 area
swift2fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 03:58 PM   #3
SpoolinU
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (3)
 
Member#: 58263
Join Date: Mar 2004
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Ridgefield CT 06877
Vehicle:
2004 STI
Blue with silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift2fly
i'll give you 200 for em. i live in 90805 area
$200

$510 - $550 is also but hell...they are worth way more then $200.00
SpoolinU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 04:04 PM   #4
ucbsti
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 88105
Join Date: May 2005
Vehicle:
2005 STi
CGM, 2006 GG IX

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift2fly
i'll give you 200 for em. i live in 90805 area
Ill give you 1.5 of them then
ucbsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 06:30 PM   #5
ucbsti
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 88105
Join Date: May 2005
Vehicle:
2005 STi
CGM, 2006 GG IX

Default

bump y0
ucbsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 07:02 PM   #6
CrystalMeth
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 86469
Join Date: May 2005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolinU
$200

$510 - $550 is also but hell...they are worth way more then $200.00
What they are worth and what you can get them for are two different things.

I purchased a set with 7 miles on 'em (still have the colored stripes on the top part of tread, not just in the grooves) for $250 and $64 shipping.
CrystalMeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 08:10 PM   #7
dowroa
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (14)
 
Member#: 17498
Join Date: Apr 2002
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Durham, NC
Vehicle:
No More Subarus :(
Only a truck, for now. ;)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucbsti
I have a set of 4 RE070's off my 05 sti. They now have 2000 miles on them, 98% highway miles. 1000 easy break in miles (400 of these driving to the bay area from so cal), 500 miles a week driving back and forth between berkeley and santa clara. These go for 190 new, and still have a ton of tread left.

$450+ all shipping costs

expect 15-25 per tire depending on location
Post Pics of each tire, your location, and then we will talk.

I dont trust > 30K member numbers.

- dow
dowroa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 08:46 PM   #8
ucbsti
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 88105
Join Date: May 2005
Vehicle:
2005 STi
CGM, 2006 GG IX

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMeth
What they are worth and what you can get them for are two different things.

I purchased a set with 7 miles on 'em (still have the colored stripes on the top part of tread, not just in the grooves) for $250 and $64 shipping.
Well then you got a great deal, thanks for sharing with everyong, and thanks for thread crapping

Pics will be added soon

Im located in berkeley CA 94704 and work in santa clara 95054. You can use both of those zips to calculate shipping costs. Ive found fedex ground to be the cheapest...each tire weights 27lbs
ucbsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:03 PM   #9
import111
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (1)
 
Member#: 24447
Join Date: Sep 2002
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Vehicle:
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
Red

Default

Hey, I live in Arizona. Would U take $500 for tires and shipping?

Ryan
import111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:08 PM   #10
ucbsti
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 88105
Join Date: May 2005
Vehicle:
2005 STi
CGM, 2006 GG IX

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by import111
Hey, I live in Arizona. Would U take $500 for tires and shipping?

Ryan

PM'd you
ucbsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:46 PM   #11
CrystalMeth
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 86469
Join Date: May 2005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucbsti
Well then you got a great deal, thanks for sharing with everyong, and thanks for thread crapping
*snip*
According to an independent, objectionable source (www.dictionary.com) crap is:
1) Excrement.
2) An act of defecating.
3) Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
4) Cheap or shoddy material.
5) Miscellaneous or disorganized items; clutter.
6) Insolent talk or behavior.

With the exception of a subjective interpretation of #5 I was not crapping. But if you want to be subjective I personally think the post about one member telling another his offer was a joke was in the vein of #5. One can also interpret posting "pm'd you" is clutter as well. All subjective calls.

What is not subjective is I was merely stating a point. Did I say your tires weren't worth what you were asking for them? No. Actually if you really read what I said it was just the opposite! Did I insult you? No. I merely made an honest statement and backed it up with a personal example. Because most of the time people say "Oh you're full of *****" or "Oh well when did you do that huh???"

Now if I said *insert personal attack here* then I'd be thread crapping. Believe me I can do plenty of that in a smart ass way but I'll refrain.

Think we're that different? I've also got a brand new set of 18X8 Crimson K6 at home sitting in the box. They're only waiting to get put on the car because I'm looking for a killer deal on 225/40/18s like I got on the Re070s.

G/l with the sale and chill it's not worth getting upset over.

Yw for the free bump.
CrystalMeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:59 PM   #12
SC WRX
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (11)
 
Member#: 15258
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Vehicle:
2012 Non-Subaru

Default

I don't have to look up dictionary.com to realize you are crapping all over this guy's thread.
SC WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 10:22 PM   #13
ucbsti
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 88105
Join Date: May 2005
Vehicle:
2005 STi
CGM, 2006 GG IX

Default

i wasnt really getting angry...my point was the tires you bought have nothing to do with my sale, nor will your comment aide in the sale of my set

So...to clear this mess up, you can just delete both of your posts and be on your way

Thanks
ucbsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 11:08 PM   #14
CrystalMeth
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 86469
Join Date: May 2005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC WRX
I don't have to look up dictionary.com to realize you are crapping all over this guy's thread.
A bit hypocritcal aren't we Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucbsti
i wasnt really getting angry...my point was the tires you bought have nothing to do with my sale, nor will your comment aide in the sale of my set

So...to clear this mess up, you can just delete both of your posts and be on your way

Thanks
I didn't say you were angry. I said it wasn't worth getting upset over. No mess to clear up, nothing to delete so you can be on your way.

Thanks.
CrystalMeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 11:45 PM   #15
Saposat
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (1)
 
Member#: 24720
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 4 Star Motorsports
Vehicle:
STI GTX4202R
Street/Drag Car

Default

Free bump
Saposat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 03:12 AM   #16
ucbsti
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 88105
Join Date: May 2005
Vehicle:
2005 STi
CGM, 2006 GG IX

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMeth



I didn't say you were angry. I said it wasn't worth getting upset over. No mess to clear up, nothing to delete so you can be on your way.

Thanks.

be on MY way? This is my FS thread, GTFO you damn prick
ucbsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 03:16 AM   #17
hey1
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (9)
 
Member#: 72106
Join Date: Oct 2004
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: West Los Angeles
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRXagon
Platinum Silver Metallic

Default

UCB.. are you in norcal or socal now? i'm intersted.. i'm in downtown LA.. what's the shipping for 90012?
hey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 03:19 AM   #18
MJU1983
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 14364
Join Date: Jan 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Vehicle:
2003 WRX, '06 Armada
05 Vette & 05 STi (sold)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMeth
According to an independent, objectionable source (www.dictionary.com) crap is:
1) Excrement.
2) An act of defecating.
3) Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
4) Cheap or shoddy material.
5) Miscellaneous or disorganized items; clutter.
6) Insolent talk or behavior.

With the exception of a subjective interpretation of #5 I was not crapping. But if you want to be subjective I personally think the post about one member telling another his offer was a joke was in the vein of #5. One can also interpret posting "pm'd you" is clutter as well. All subjective calls.

What is not subjective is I was merely stating a point. Did I say your tires weren't worth what you were asking for them? No. Actually if you really read what I said it was just the opposite! Did I insult you? No. I merely made an honest statement and backed it up with a personal example. Because most of the time people say "Oh you're full of *****" or "Oh well when did you do that huh???"

Now if I said *insert personal attack here* then I'd be thread crapping. Believe me I can do plenty of that in a smart ass way but I'll refrain.

Think we're that different? I've also got a brand new set of 18X8 Crimson K6 at home sitting in the box. They're only waiting to get put on the car because I'm looking for a killer deal on 225/40/18s like I got on the Re070s.

G/l with the sale and chill it's not worth getting upset over.

Yw for the free bump.
GO AWAY
MJU1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 03:20 AM   #19
ucbsti
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 88105
Join Date: May 2005
Vehicle:
2005 STi
CGM, 2006 GG IX

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey1
UCB.. are you in norcal or socal now? i'm intersted.. i'm in downtown LA.. what's the shipping for 90012?
im in norcal right now...shipping will be about 40 to so cal
ucbsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 03:25 AM   #20
hey1
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (9)
 
Member#: 72106
Join Date: Oct 2004
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: West Los Angeles
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRXagon
Platinum Silver Metallic

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucbsti
im in norcal right now...shipping will be about 40 to so cal
do you drive down to socal often?
hey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 03:32 AM   #21
ucbsti
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 88105
Join Date: May 2005
Vehicle:
2005 STi
CGM, 2006 GG IX

Default

I probably wont go down for a couple weeks, I work full time in the bay
ucbsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 03:49 AM   #22
keirnna
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 50167
Join Date: Dec 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: From Indiana, Living in Japan
Vehicle:
1996 Subaru STI RA
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowroa
Post Pics of each tire, your location, and then we will talk.

I dont trust > 30K member numbers.

- dow
Get over yourself.
keirnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 10:01 AM   #23
CrystalMeth
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 86469
Join Date: May 2005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucbsti
be on MY way? This is my FS thread, GTFO you damn prick
Lol. Hypocritical aren't we? Tell me to be on my way but I can't say the same?

Then you post this on iws???
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucbsti
pics up...yeah..some really immature ricers there

reminds of regular day honda-tech
CrystalMeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 10:20 AM   #24
vrivilla
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)
 
Member#: 86722
Join Date: May 2005
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Glendora
Default re070

Hey..
I'm in El Cerrito. Can you do it for 400?
Victor
vrivilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 12:56 PM   #25
ucbsti
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 88105
Join Date: May 2005
Vehicle:
2005 STi
CGM, 2006 GG IX

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMeth
Lol. Hypocritical aren't we? Tell me to be on my way but I can't say the same?
Im telling you to be on your way out of these thread, since you are just crapping all over it.

Do you want the tires? NO
Are you helping me sell them? NO

Then get out of here since it has nothing to do with you. As you can see, not a single person that has posted is agreeing with you or supporting what you are posting

Now please leave this thread alone, it has nothing to do with you
ucbsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: Bridgestone Potenza RE70 STI Tires (4) tbcboo NWIC Private Classifieds 0 05-12-2009 02:40 AM
4 oem sti bbs siliver wheeles and tires Bridgestone Potenza RE070 225/45ZR17 8k mile siliversti06 Wheels/Tires 14 02-26-2008 08:11 AM
NJ: LOCAL ONLY!!! 225/45R17 Bridgestone Potenza RE070 STi stock tires...1500 miles!!! chaoticSTi Private 'For Sale' Classifieds 8 02-12-2006 06:15 PM
FS: Bridgestone Potenza RE070s only 2000 miles ucbsti Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC 0 06-20-2005 03:49 PM
FS: Bridgestone Potenza RE070 off 04 STI (80 miles on it). 02WRX_BLUE Private 'For Sale' Classifieds 20 01-14-2004 02:34 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2016 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2016, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.