Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday December 26, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Click here to visit TireRack
Tire & Wheel Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Losing traction? Need new tires?
Click here to visit the NASIOC Upgrade Garage...
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Tire & Wheel

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 08-17-2005, 04:44 PM   #1
E Thornton
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 93848
Default ADR Wheels and Wheels Boutique WARNING

June 3rd 2005 I purchased a set of ADR M-Sport HMC SILVER Wheels for my 1999 CLK Benz. Wheels Boutique Sent one wheel that had a Black Tint, I called and was told to send back. Three weeks later they sent a wheel that did not even fit the car. Three weeks after that they tell me they do NOT make the wheel anymore and I'm out of luck. ADR advertises the wheel on the website as does Wheels Boutique, since all this Wheels Boutique removed. I called ADR and was treated with no respect when all I wanted is to order a new wheel and was told to contact a dealer. I was told they were HUB Centric, they are not, I paid for the wheels and ordered Staggered set, after paying I was told it would be a month when ADR said they no long make the wheel. Both companys have issues and I advice everyone to steer clear of ADR Wheels and Wheels Boutique. Protect yourself from lossing a great deal of money.Benjamin Bermudez, President made no effort to work with me and has no concern what so ever about the issue. How can they stay in business is all I want to know.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
E Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 10:57 AM   #2
S203
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 86636

I remember wanting a set of those, absolutely beautiful wheel, sorry to hear you had problems.
S203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 01:32 PM   #3
WrxRonald
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 42408
Vehicle:
1988 2JZ SUPRA w/T61
1993 1JZ RX7 w/GT35r

Default ....

Thanks for the warning....

i got a bad feeling about wheels boutique after calling for info... getting some, then asking a question and being told to 'hang on'.... then spent the next 20 minutes on hold and no one ever picked back up....... . what a joke... tirerack is worth the extra $ just for a little customer service...
WrxRonald is offline   Reply With Quote