|08-18-2005, 10:35 PM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (0)
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Lancaster, PAVehicle:
1991 Civic Si
FS or FT: Electron Blue Pearl 2000 Honda Civic Si ready for autocross or track days!
Electron Blue Pearl 2000 Honda Civic Si – 79,000 miles. I purchased this car brand new back in May 2000 with 80 miles on the odometer. This has been my baby and I have relentlessly taken care of this car. Oil was changed every 4000 miles with Mobil 1 5w-30 synthetic oil. Then when it reached 30,000 miles I have used Amsoil 5w-30 synthetic oil (which is considered one of the best oils to use). The car has been garage kept for its 5 years only seeing rain maybe 10 days out of the year. It was also driven briefly in the snow in 2004 winter (had beater cars every other time). And it has been outside overnight I think 5 times in its whole life (2004 DC Tour and a week away at a track day).
These items were changed religiously every year:
• Transmission oil
• Brake fluid
• Brake rotors and pads
• Fuel Filter
Polished and waxed twice a year.
The car has been autocrossed since it first hit 1000 miles and has never failed me. The history of this car is very long. It’s been autocrossed from June 2000 till May 2005, which I retired it this year. Has over 210 or so autocrosses on it, 2 track days (Virginia International Raceway), and 1 drag race (which I did at Honda Day 2004).
*Won 1st place in STS in the Susquehanna Region SCCA 3 years in a row (2001, 2002, 2003)
*Won 1st place in STS in South NJ Region SCCA (2001)
*Won 2nd place in STS in the Susquehanna Region SCCA (2000 & 2004)
*Won 2nd place in STS Northeast PA Region SCCA (2003)
*Won 2nd place in STS Philadelphia Region SCCA (2004)
*Featured in Grassroots Motorsports 3 times
*Featured in Honda Tuning magazine twice
*Featured in Super Street magazine once
*and also has 3 pictures of it in Honda/Acura Performance Handbook written by Mike Ancas. It was almost the cover of Honda Book but another car was picked because it was more of a show car.
This car picked up 9 sponsors in the 5 years I raced it. KAM Racing Sports out of Reading, PA back in June 2000, Falken Tires in May 2003, Finish First Polish in June 2003, Honda-Acura.net in July 2004, Brady’s High Performance in August 2003, Taggart Performance Engineering in August 2003, Hyperdecals.com in 2003, Konig Wheels in 2001, and Rotora Brakes in September 2004.
Now for the list of mods:
• Comptech Cold Air Box Intake, A’PEXi N1 exhaust OR A'PEXi World Sport 2 exhaust (you can have one or the other), A’PEXi GT header (wrapped), AEM pulleys (red), Denso Iridium Spark plugs, Redline Water Wetter, Timing is Advanced 19 degrees over stock, Energy Suspension Motor Mount Bushings
• Koni Yellow Sports (adjustable rebound), Ground Control coilovers (350f/400r springs), Neuspeed Front Upper Strut Bar, Neuspeed Front Lower Strut Bar, Comptech Rear Sway bar/Strut bar, Skunk2 Front Upper Camber Kit, Ingalls Rear Upper Camber Kit, Energy Suspension FULL Bushing Kit (red)
• Skunk2 Short Shifter
WHEELS & TIRE
• 15x6” OEM Civic SI wheels, 195/55x15” Nokian Hakkapeliltta 2s
• Rotora Slotted Rotors front and rear (hats are powder coated black so no rust), Axxis Ultimates brake pads front and rear, Goodrich Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines front and rear, Valvoline Synpower brake fluid
• Autometer Dual Gauge Pods, Autometer Voltmeter, Autometer Air/Fuel Meter, CD player, Boston Speakers, 9 Band Equalizer, Kenwood Subwoofer Amplifier, Kenwood 4 Channel Amplifier, MTX 10” Subwoofer in enclosure, 30% Luminar (best tint and no fade) Tint Front windows and Rear Windshield. Looks like 50% from the outside, Razo pedals – although very faded and worn
• Front Bumper and Hood were just repainted, OEM Civic Si fog light kit, Relocated antenna to the center of the roof with a Fuba Amplified Antenna, Rear Emblem painted gunmetal, headlights painted gunmetal, removed front emblem, Clifford Alarm: has proximity sensors, pressure sensors, back up battery, auto lock feature (when you start the car), hood and trunk sensors, starter kill, auto up windows when alarm is set
If you want the car stock I can remove all the aftermarket parts if you put a non-refundable $5000 deposit down, but you would have to give me a month or two to remove all the components. The only parts I will not remove are the bushing kit, since it is part of the car now.
I would like to trade this for another vehicle. I’m searching for a clean 1992-1995 Civic Si hatchback or a 1992+ Integra GSR (of course clean too). We can talk numbers if you have a tradable car. I’m asking $11,000 (FIRM - meaning non-negotiable) for the car with all mods. I also have all the stock parts which I will give to you with the car: exhaust, header, intake, front upper strut bar, and rear sway bar.
This car is ready to go as an autocross/track day car. All you would need are some good tires (which I have by the way). I have 205/50x15” Falken Azenis, 205/50x15” Kumho MXs, or 205/50x15” Hoosier A3S04s. The car will come with 195/55x15” Nokian Hakkapelitta 2 tires on the 00 Civic Si OEM rims (15x6”).
The car has had all maintenance done by myself, Honda, or Brady’s High Performance – the guy there who worked on my car was a Honda mechanic. Also various things like the sunroof & seat squeaks were covered under Honda’s warranty. The clutch is still the original and still grabs strong. Alternator & belts were changed at 60,000 miles.
It has only been in two minor accidents both to the driver’s side front fender. One instance was my sister in-law backing into the fender after her neck surgery and she couldn’t see behind her. The other one was traffic going to a stand still and I couldn’t slow down and swerved around the Jeep in front of me at around 5mph. Both accidents only crumpled the fender and the leading edge of the door. There is also a small scratch right above the door on the driver’s side. It happened after my wife and I went to the movies. Looks like someone ran their hand over the door frame with a ring. It’s not deep.
The other problem is the rear interior panel on the driver’s side has a slight scratch from my EZUP tent. Sunroof leaks a little – I just never invested the time to get it checked out. Also the rear driver’s side seat bolt was stripped so we installed a nut and bolt to hold the seat.
SPONSORSHIPS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS CAR!!! - get your own
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!! No low ballers or of any types. Do not waste my time if you just want to look. As you can understand this has been my baby for 5 years and it’s disheartening to sell it. Please email me @ email@example.com for any questions. You are responsible for pick up. I will drive to meet up to 100 miles from Lancaster, PA More pictures here: http://home.comcast.net/~mikelouie/mikecivicsi.html
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|socal: 2000 honda civic si for sale||JDMmanny||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||5||08-07-2008 01:39 AM|
|FS: 2000 Honda Civic SI - Original Owner - 68k Miles||smolvar||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||3||06-02-2004 03:16 PM|
|FS: 2000 Honda Civic SI||bluimpreza00||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||0||03-01-2004 03:21 PM|
|2000 Honda Civic SI||bluimpreza00||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||0||01-13-2004 03:08 PM|
|F/S 2000 Honda Civic Si w/6700 miles||ratboy||Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC||3||12-14-2001 12:17 PM|