Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday July 12, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 08-17-2001, 05:10 PM   #1
zoomzoom
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 5384
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
Platinum Silver

Thumbs up Parkway Subaru in Peoria, IL...

My buying experience went very well: test drive, negotiation (prices under MSRP for new orders), and pick up went very smoothly. I was updated on the status of my order and even offered a free bottle of touch-up paint! See Bob Roles (he's also listed in Glenn's web site) for a professional deal.

Haven't had any service performed yet, but that will change soon. I'll let you know what happens, if I can stop driving long enough for them to get to work!

Anyone else shop in Peoria??? I can't be the only one...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
zoomzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2001, 09:04 AM   #2
Tuning Factory Inc.
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (38)

Member#: 3600

I had an excellent experience with Parkway as well. I also saw Bob and was on the 1st allocation order. He kept me updated, had a toll free number and when it was time had car ready for me. I was in and out in 15 minutes including my inspection of the car. Best part, I got the car for $800 over invoice and options for cost. Needless to say I'll be returning to pick up my Sti from Bob in two years.
Tuning Factory Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 11:11 PM   #3
nomorefocus
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 9677
Vehicle:
2002 2.5 RS
Aspen White

Thumbs up

Just got a Aspen White 2.5 RS from them only a couple weeks ago. No problems so far. Haven't had a service yet, but I think it will be much better than the service I recieved from University Ford.
nomorefocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2001, 10:48 PM   #4
Mike M
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 848

Well, because of financial reasons, I didn't end up purchasing a WRX from Parkway, but...

I believe I was the first one to notify folks that Parkway was selling ordered units at $800 over invoice, even before the first cars even hit the ground. I spoke with Bob Roles on the phone a couple of times, and he was very upfront about what they were willing to do on price, and that they were more interested in getting their number of cars delivered up to impress Subaru than making a bunch of money off one or two cars. Speaking as a former car salesman, I found that attitude refreshing.

I'll say right now that if and when the time comes that I'm buying a WRX, Parkway will be the first place I go!

Mike
Mike M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 05:34 AM   #5
V10Guy
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 9973
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Sedan
Silver

Cool New WRX and trade

Bob Roles Rules! Answers emails promptly, starts you off below sticker, works with you on your trade-in. Not even a mention of frivolous stuff like paint protection/rust proofing, etc.
He delivered my car by meeting me half way. He has even taken a car to OHare airport for a customer to pickup!

Great experience.
V10Guy is offline   Reply With Quote