Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday September 22, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
South West Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > South West Impreza Club Forum -- SWIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 09-06-2005, 03:41 PM   #1
cneuhauser
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 87442
Vehicle:
05 WRX-STi
Aspen White

Default FLAT FOURS CLUB??? Where are you?

Anyone know where the Flat Fours meet? They used to meet at the In n Out burger off of Tropicana and 15. I bumped into a WRX at Jones & 215 Beltway (far north end of the valley). He said they were now meeting at the In n Out burger off of Sahara. Can anyone confirm that?

Spotted an '06 STi hauling serious tail down Autoshow Dr., he had just traded in his 3 month old '05 (3,000 miles) LMAO. With the extra money you just spent on the face lift, you coulda gotten some serious upgrades in suspension and under the hood bro, eeeek. Hell if I had to do it over again I'd get an '06 WRX, with the 2.5 Liter and use the extra $7k that it cost me for the darn '05 STi to launch the regular WRX into super car territory (crying on the inside).

Oh well guess I'll have to wait for the B203 to hit the USA. Anyone know when they're planning on releasing that? Next year hopefully?

FLAT FOURS WHERE ARE YOU?????
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
cneuhauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 03:47 PM   #2
cneuhauser
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
05 WRX-STi
Aspen White

Ooops sorry...shoulda put that this was a VEGAS post. Sorry for the confusion! Damn sounds like there are more people in AZ. that have flat fours than in Vegas. I rarely see WRX's or STi's in this town. It's a goddam Hon-duh town and I hate it! And 350-Zs are like friggin' mesquito's, they're everywhere and annoying! Then again this town is all bling and no zing. Anywho...maybe I'll just pick up and move to AZ. *sigh* I wannna go play with some WRX's !!!
Old 09-06-2005, 05:47 PM   #3
EllinikoScuby
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 41818
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Silver

Can I have what your smoking?
EllinikoScuby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 08:30 PM   #4
duroWRX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 10900
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
Platinum Silver Metallic

http://www.flat4lv.com

Meets at In N Out on Sahara just west of I-15. Thursdays @ 8PM

I was just in Phoenix and only spotted two Imprezas.
duroWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 04:49 PM   #5
cneuhauser
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
05 WRX-STi
Aspen White

Default WAHOOO...thanks!

THANK YOU!!!

I've done searches on google soooo many times for Flat Fours and Las Vegas and never got the web address. I've been lookin' all over for the meetings, and finally chased down some young kid with a flat four sticker on his car.... which wasn't easy considering he owns a WRX! Never thought I'd say this but, THANK GOD FOR RED LIGHTS!!!

Anywho my Aspen White should be there for this coming meeting.

I've got '17 x '8 rims for sale, and Blitz Nur Spec exhaust for sale too!
Old 09-07-2005, 09:12 PM   #6
duroWRX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 10900
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
Platinum Silver Metallic

No problem. I usually can't make it to the Thursday meets, but glad you can make it to a meet. Also, don't forget to register on flat4.com and say hi.
duroWRX is offline   Reply With Quote