Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday April 16, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Proven Power Bragging

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 09-15-2005, 11:57 AM   #1
willdh
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 56086
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
1973 MG
Old english white

Default rs-t wrx turbo+tmic

hey guys just got tuned and the car out down 244wtq and 206whp on a dynojet in denver city (mile high) my old stg 4 wrx put down 336wtq and 340whp on an fp18g at 18psi

is this good power to be making on this setup in the RS, all other rs-t owners help out a new rs owner.

all commments appreciated.
also at 2100rpms the car is already at 170wtq perfect for rallycross.

cheers
will
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
willdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 12:51 PM   #2
LatentWagen
Scooby Guru

Member#: 50315
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
0508 Saabaru & specB
Stage: Maintenance

the rs-t sounds like a great auto-x'er; thats sick torque for both cars... especially the wrx. what was your setup? 06 18g? 7 or 8cm?
LatentWagen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 03:37 PM   #3
willdh
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 56086
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
1973 MG
Old english white

the wrx was an 2002, all supporting mods, ie utec, sti pinks, aps fmic. the a8g was 7cm, full spool was at 3900 rpms which is good for the size of the turbo, however the wrx was seemingly laggy out of corners unless you where really over driving the car, ie left foot braking, heel toe, clutch slipping out of corners just to maintain boost, this is on dirt surfaces though. howver the rs will literally allow me to come on and off power when i want, it spools that fast it almost acts like antilag, next up for the rs is an sti tmic and sti Vf39, this should put the car to 300wtq and 260whp, which would be absolutely awesome, in an inexpensive car on an really cheap turbo setup, the total cost of the turbo kit braided lines and all will be under $1500 dollars with the sti stuff.

thanks for the reply, i need more figures for rs-t's out there so i know i am in the right direction.

cheer
will
willdh is offline   Reply With Quote