Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday July 28, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 12-18-2005, 12:14 PM   #1
wrx_dad
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 99748
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2008 Rex

Default Sony DRX-720UL/T 16x FireWire & USB 2.0 External Double Layer DVD+/-RW Drive burner.

Hey guys.

I have for sale my like new Sony DRX-720UL/T 16x FireWire & USB 2.0 External Double Layer DVD+/-RW Drive burner.

This burner was purchased @ NEWEGG on 10-7-05.
Maybe just got about 1 month of real use if even that. I do not need it b/c I have a new PC that has HP burner in it, which for god sake, hope lasts .

But as for the DRX-720UL-T I have all the original package material, manuals and disc's.

This is MAC and PC compatiable and does have Roxio Toast and NERO burning software on it
So you will be up and ready to burn any type of DVDR, CDR and DL DVDr's.

Since this is basically new, I do not want to loose a lot of money. So I like to sell it for $110.00 and shipping w/ UPS for only $5.00.

So a grand total of $115.00 for it and it is yours!!

I do accept PAYPAL and I will provide a tracking number and insurance along with this Sony burner. Thanks for looking. Pictures are below:

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
wrx_dad is offline   Reply With Quote