|10-04-2001, 03:54 PM||#4|
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Royal Oak, MIVehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
Have you done any timed results yet regarding your crank pulley modification? If so, what were the results? Before vs. After?
Or...are the results only measured "seat-o-pants"?
|11-03-2001, 07:28 PM||#5|
Join Date: Sep 2001
2002 WRX Wagon
Just did mine today. Notes:
1. Easy...even I could do it.
2. Stock pulley is massive.
3. Take 3 extra minutes to remove driver-side fan, and there is PLENTY of room to work.
4. I used a torque wrench w/bar to remove bolt to check factory install and found it to be about 120 ft-lbs; if you have a new car this bolt is easy, definitely NOT a tool-breaker.
5. Improvement IS without a doubt noticeable.
6. Not a bit of dimming at idle with EVERYTHING stock turned on.
Last edited by angus; 11-04-2001 at 08:56 AM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WC Lathe Works shift knob extender & UR underdrive pulley for WRX||designfate||SCIC Private Classifieds||10||04-06-2008 04:50 PM|
|UR underdrive pulley on AFI phase-I motor issues||STi-Nismo Dood||Normally Aspirated with bolt-on Forced Induction Powertrain||7||05-23-2004 10:31 PM|
|Belt Size for UR underdrive pulley||RugDoc2003||Transmission (AT/MT) & Driveline||1||11-03-2002 04:24 PM|
|RESULTS! UR Pulley on WRX||McKenzie||Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo)||23||06-12-2001 03:11 PM|
|UR underdrive pulley worth installing?||IMPREZA GUY||Normally Aspirated Powertrain||27||06-10-2001 01:13 AM|