|01-13-2006, 11:46 AM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (11)
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Dallas/Plano, TXVehicle:
2000 Impreza Coupe
TXIC Private For-Sale sub-forum rules
Finally... a regional classified sub-forum.... no more whining... no more complaining... this is where you you do your business.
That being said, NASIOC, TXIC, its moderators and sponsors are not responsible for any posts, transactions (positive or negative), monetary losses, or claims that occur in this thread. Use at your own discretion.
RULES FOR POSTING
This sub-forum includes all Want To Buy (WTB), Want To Trade (WTT) and For Sale (FS) type transactions. These threads DO NOT belong in the main TXIC forum.
* Your post, if a FS item, must state where you are in Texas, full details of your item its condition, and if you will or will not ship.
Title: FS: Prodrive Axleback in Austin, TX
FS: Prodrive Axle Back
Condition: Used, mint condition
Location: Austin, TX
Will ship: Local pickup only
* Be descriptive in your thread title. simply posting "for sale" doesn't get the job done, and your thread will either be deleted or closed. Descriptively listing your item or what you're looking for makes it easier for eveyone to browse this forum involved.
* When your item sells, Change your item's status to SOLD.
* Normal NASIOC rules apply here. If you are not a vendor, do not offer services/specials here. This forum is stictly intended for the trading of goods, not rendered services. There is a seperate subforum for vendors in TXIC.
* If you intend to sell large batches of parts/equipment, you must be a vendor and post in the appropriate forum. This thread is intended for individual trading only.
BUYER'S RULES / NON-SELLER POSTING RULES
* The moderators will try to help with any minor issues that we can, but realize that any serious claims must be filed with local law enforcement or other applicable agency. NASIOC, its moderators and sponsors take no responsibility for your transactions.
* Note that all pricing concerns should be made via PM. If you feel that the seller is asking too much, this needs to be done via PM. The first time that a user trolls a thread with comments aimed at derailing a sale, the post will be deleted and the user will be warned via PM. The second time, the user will receive points. If the mods feel that the offender is attempting to be cute by acting as if he can get away with one free derogatory post without retribution, points will be given.
* Stay on-topic. The threads here are for the sole purpose of selling items. Any topical discussions should be held in TXIC.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by Geoff; 01-17-2006 at 12:24 AM.
|01-13-2006, 11:48 AM||#2|
Subaru Bounty Hunter
Member Sales Rating: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Houston - Downtown Julie BrownVehicle:
2015 Outback - Croc
Dundee Edition Ice Silver
but kevin... they are still gonna bitch and moan
do we moderate this forum?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|random stuff to sell/trade||AWDshenanigans||SWIC Private Classifieds||3||01-26-2009 04:07 AM|
|Tons of stuff to sell/ trade||AWD-247||Tri-State Area Private Classifieds||3||01-16-2008 11:15 PM|
|FS IL: Some stuff to sell/trade||TecnicaInt||MWSOC Private Classifieds||0||10-24-2006 03:54 PM|
|Lost my job, need to sell/trade some things. (GC stuff.)||Siper2||Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC||17||12-12-2004 08:15 PM|
|Might as well sell/trade some stuff too||manimal15611||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||13||05-24-2004 03:16 AM|