|01-21-2006, 01:58 PM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (5)
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Nashua, NHVehicle:
2009 WRX wagon
NESIC Private Classifieds Rules! Please read before posting!!
NASIOC, NESIC, its moderators and sponsors are not responsible for any posts, transactions (positive or negative), monetary losses, or claims that occur in this sub-forum. Use at your own discretion.
SELLER'S RULES FOR POSTING
Guidelines and rules for FS posts in our NESIC local classifieds forum:
1. Please limit your threads as much as possible by combining multiple items into 1 thread. Multiple threads will be either closed or moved at the discretion of the moderators.
2. Do not excessively bump your thread, please limit this to 1 a day. If you are bumping your thread more than once a day you may want to consider moving it to PFS.
3. Do not simply link to a different thread, you must include all pertinent content. Then, if it is still required, you may link to the other thread.
4. The subject line of such threads must be fully descriptive. The proper format would be "FS:", "FT:", "WTB:" etc. followed by the items in question and preferably including a location (MA, RI, NH etc). This will help you get responses to your post as well as help people avoid wasting time reading threads they have no interest in. Improperly titled threads are subject to editing or locking/deletion by the moderators depending on what kind of mood we are in at the time.
5. Include an asking price.
6. Update your thread. If your item sells, be sure to edit your post and mark it as sold. If you need your title or any part of your thread edited (posts removed), please contact either myself or Thug or Jack FFR1846.
7. The tone here should mimick the newbie - FAQ section. Flaming will get you points.
8. Sell stuff that is yours! If you are "selling for a friend", YOU are responsible for the sale. Something goes wrong, we'll hold YOU accountable on NASIOC. Best advice for "your friend"....have him register and make his own ad.
Normal NASIOC rules apply here. If you are not a vendor, do not offer services/specials here. This forum is stictly intended for the trading of goods, not rendered services. There is a seperate subforum for vendors in NESIC.
BUYER'S RULES / NON-SELLER POSTING RULES
1. Any serious claims of fraud or misrepresentation must be filed with local law enforcement or other applicable agency. NASIOC, its moderators and sponsors take no responsibility for your transactions.
2. All pricing concerns should be made via PM. If you feel that the seller is asking too much, this needs to be done via PM. The first time that a user trolls a thread with comments aimed at derailing a sale, the post will be deleted and the user will be warned via PM. The second time, the user will receive points. If the mods feel that the offender is attempting to be cute by acting as if he can get away with one free derogatory post without retribution, points will be given.
3. Keep unrelated comments to a minimum. This sub-forum is for sales only. Any and all topical discussions belong in the main NESIC forum.
Your friendly local (mostly) NESIC mods
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by Jack; 12-19-2009 at 09:56 AM.
|03-15-2010, 03:46 PM||#2|
Member Sales Rating: (6)
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Nashua, NH
Update to these rules: You may only post your items FS in ONE regional classified. That means if you live in NY or NJ you cant post your a FS thread in this forum if you already have one in Tri-State classifieds.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Why was my thread closed? Tri-State Classified rules in here-||Mulder||Tri-State Area Private Classifieds||1||03-08-2012 09:06 PM|
|MWSOC Private Classifieds Rules: Read before posting. Effective 4-22-2009||Hondaslayer||MWSOC Private Classifieds||0||04-21-2009 08:48 PM|
|The Rules! Please Read Before Posting!||SQUAD_907||AKIC Private Classifieds||1||01-10-2009 05:59 AM|