Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday December 25, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
South West Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > South West Impreza Club Forum -- SWIC > SWIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 01-26-2006, 08:01 PM   #1
hemitheus
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 106046
Default WTB - engine plus more

What I would like to buy is a 90-95 legacy (turbo is nice, non turbo works too) that looks like a bus hit it in the back. I am going to put the engine into a 74 VW beetle and make it into a demon. Im putting the earlier round WRX headlight bezels in and Subaru badges, wrx grille on the front apron to hide the radiator I am welding a frame into the wheelwell. I am trying to figure a way to make even the taillights look sooby.. painting it WRX blue then driving it around and devastate folks. For the installation I am doing the engine must include the rubber motor mounts, Oxygen sensor, throttle cable, air duct and air flow meter in addition to the engine computer with it's four plugs and associated wiring. Also need the air conditioning compressor, the ignition relay and fuel pump relay (located near the computer above the drivers left knee in the car originally) The igniter (a black plastic item 2" square and a half inch thick centered on the firewall directly behind the engine) I also need the small harness on the engine. I know its an Impreza board but Subaru people are Subaru people. If you guys dont have something you may know someone or somewhere that can hook me up. I dont wanna spend a fortune either.

Hit me up at hemitheus@yahoo if you can help me.. Or check out the car so far at members DOT cox DOT net/hemitheus (I dont update very much) (also wouldnt let me put in a URL.... lame
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
hemitheus is offline   Reply With Quote