Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday October 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC > MAIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 01-27-2006, 05:23 PM   #1
POS_WRX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 69447
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2002 Stage 4 WRX
WRB

Default FS (RVA/NOVA): Shaun White Snowboard w/ bindings and boots!!

Posting for my roommate: The board is currently in Richmond, but he frequently travels to NOVA. Pick-up/meeting in person would be prefered!
__________________________________________________ ______________

ok so ive been debating this for a while and have decided to go ahead with it. the board is a 2005 Burton Shaun White 155. IT HAS ONLY BEEN RIDDEN ONCE!! The bindings are Burton Customs from 2003 i believe, and the boots are Burton Ruler's (SIZE 11). I've been snowboarding for about 8 years and after i broke my wrist a couple seasons ago havent really enjoyed it that much anymore.

the board itself new last year was $500. being that its been ridden once i'd like to get at least $500 for the board, boots, and bindings. i also have a pair of Oakley A frame goggles with a black frame and a silver iridium lens. these goggles retail for $120+ so i would throw those in for about $60 dollars. so for about $560 you get all of that, and if you want gloves and a jacket as well i can throw those in for a little more money.

due to some crappy people in this world the only form of payment i can take is either 1) a money order or 2) cash. You can PM me through this site for more info and if you're interested.

pics: (dont let the glare fool you, those are NOT scratches. the board has a VERY glossy finish to it so any light reflects off of it like crazy. you can also see where the original adhesive held the stickers on the bottom of the board which shows it has only been ridden once! )

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
POS_WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 01:07 PM   #2
POS_WRX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 69447
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2002 Stage 4 WRX
WRB

bump
POS_WRX is offline   Reply With Quote