Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 10, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
North West Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC > NWIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 01-18-2006, 01:45 AM   #1
RallyOttawa
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 14303
Vehicle:
1999 Impreza RS 2.5
Black

Post 1999 Impreza RS for sale

I'm selling my RS, PM me for details.

114,000 miles, second non-smoking owner. This car is originally from Canada, and most of the mileage is highway. I've travelled to Vancouver BC on weekends for the last 3 years.

Its got a borla header, prodrive axel back (no I wont part it out), STI taillights, and aero euro mudguards. It was repainted last year to fix up some dings, in the original black pearl. The body/paint is in PRISTINE condition, so it looks like a much newer RS. It looks and drives like its got 60K miles, and I really love this car. This thing is fast, but I dont drive it fast, you could though.

Clarion CD player, with aftermarket upgraded speakers. Sunroof, and everything else works like the day I bought it. Taking it this week for its emissions check, and everything else looks good.

Things I would do if I wasnt buying a new car: replace clutch, its got some shudder on cold mornings like all Imprezas from this year - mostly unnoticeable in typical conditions. replace the cat, since the CEL comes on once in a while throwing a cat inefficiency code (as checked at Schuck's). Easily reset though.

I'm in Capitol Hill, testdrive it this Sunday, and take it home! I'm asking $7500.00.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RallyOttawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 12:43 AM   #2
RallyOttawa
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
1999 Impreza RS 2.5
Black

thursday night bump. I have all records for this meticulously maintained car. Oil has been changed every 4,000 miles (sometimes less!), and its all documented. Car drives and sounds very healthy. I had it looked at by Eastside Subaru a few months ago, and they gave it a clean bill of health with great compression on all cylinders. Again, I have records of that as well.
Old 01-23-2006, 12:15 AM   #3
RallyOttawa
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
1999 Impreza RS 2.5
Black

All PMs replied to..
Old 01-24-2006, 01:20 AM   #4
RallyOttawa
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
1999 Impreza RS 2.5
Black

Forgot to mention that this is a 2-door coupe, clean title, working AC, there are zero door dings or dents. Its a 5-speed manual. All mechanicals working great.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:10 AM   #5
RallyOttawa
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
1999 Impreza RS 2.5
Black

This car is sold.... MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.