|02-10-2006, 02:10 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: sf/bay area, CA.Vehicle:
07 - the next
big thing ;)
testing waters: TX: 03 custom painted green wrx. PERFECT.
make and model: subaru impreza WRX
loaction: houston, tx.
title status: clean
i really really hate to do it but it just crossed my mind. looking to sell my daily driver to finish up my project car. im still iffy on letting it go but ill throw it out there if someone is looking for a good start to what could be a monster. the car currently sits with 65000 miles on it on the original tranny (shows how much i baby the car). tranny doesnt grind and slides into every gear with ease. motor is COMPLETELY stock. not even an ecu or uppipe. i put it back to stock recently to redo everything but never go around to doing so.
current mods are:
- cusco 6 point blue roll cage (professionlly welded in. no bolt in bs)
- 17x8 brand new enkei RPF1 in gold with slightly new 235/40/17 tires.
- brand new buddy club extended lugs
- H&R full race coilover suspension (can go MUCH lower. very awesome suspension)
- custom allignment from inline of houston, tx.
- prodrive front lip with custom fitted apr front splitter
- exedy clutch and flywheel
- brand new jdm black housing projector headlights
- debadged trunk with jdm subaru emblem
- jdm impreza grille front emblem
- authentic jdm v7 sti solid fog light covers
- authentic jdm v7 hood scoop
- full custom green/grey/goldish paint job. (color changes depending on lighting). shaved antenna and holes by sideskirt.
flawless. stock seats. spotless carpet and dash. stock 6 disk indash radio. very nice jdm cusco roll cage.
paint was done about 8 months ago by the famous JC autobody out of houston tx. jc has painted countless show cars and magazine cars. no spared expense was done while painting or body work. everything was painted to match. the paint and body are flawless. not a single scratch or dent. the body work alone was well over $4000. looks like it drove off the show room floor.
stock. only 93 oct was used since ownership. rp 10w30 used religiously since the first day. orig motor and tranny. i baby the car and it shows.
flawless as well. debadge
im just playing with the idea and im pretty firm on the price. not in a hurry to sell it. mainly selling to pay it off and get my other car on the rd.
more pix available upon request.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|02-10-2006, 02:33 PM||#3|
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (1)
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Denton, TXVehicle:
2002 WRX EJ257/205
If you hadn't parted all the go-fast mods I would have done whatever it took to get this car. I think it's bar none the best looking Impreza I've ever seen.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: 02 Custom Urban Green WRX||9vapors||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||36||12-11-2007 12:47 AM|
|Testing waters: 02 03 wrx front seats||boribori||Interior/Dressup/Audio & Security||5||10-14-2007 01:42 PM|
|testing waters: 02-03 JDM STI "HID" Projectors w/ 10,000k & OEM 4300k bulbs=complete||ejsquad||Exterior/Styling||20||06-21-2007 09:33 PM|
|Testing waters: 03 MBP WRX sedan + EXTRAS||ice_bomb||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||8||06-02-2006 01:03 PM|
|testing waters: TX: 03 custom painted green wrx. PERFECT.||djcttb||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||25||03-08-2006 07:14 PM|