|03-15-2006, 09:38 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2004
help? 04 sti
ok so i'am runing a acess port on my 04 sti (pro tuned)
- cel came on , ap will not reed the code all i get is ?????
- ODB 2 scanner will not read the code and says "no faults found. pass"
- so i called my tuner and they never had this problem, so he calls cobb and talks with mr cobb himself about this, he said take it to the dealership because it's gonna be a subaru spec code that a odb 2 scanner or the ap wont pick up,
- ok done , i go to the dealership and the code is "23" somthing about the sensors which one i have no idea says "sensors miss reading"
- does anyone know what 23 is ? what do i need to change or what?
the tech at the dealer wasnt sure he is a good friend of mine and wouldnt b.s me he told me to contact cobb before he does anything, anyone have any ideas?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Help - 04 STI runs very poor after about 1min - i'm stumped!||s3t||Factory 2.5L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.5L Turbo)||7||12-17-2010 02:49 AM|
|Help 04 Sti Trans Removal!!||shep21||Transmission (AT/MT) & Driveline||13||12-01-2009 04:45 PM|
|Please Help! 04 STI Cluster (Blinking Cruse Control Light)||everglow||Electrical & Lighting||0||08-27-2005 03:26 PM|
|Need good pricing help!! 04 sti rear axle||NORCAL STI||Transmission (AT/MT) & Driveline||5||05-18-2005 06:40 PM|
|Need help 04 sti with Downpipe need EM||wrxxed||Engine Management & Tuning||0||01-21-2005 10:22 PM|