Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday November 28, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning > AccessPort

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2006, 07:10 PM   #1
teh sash
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 79329
Join Date: Jan 2005
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: omgdontknow
Default COBB Protune: In limited release? Why?

First off I live in California, the land of tuners & dyno's. Correct me if I am wrong but why is it that in california there are 2 known protuners in the entire state? (ironically enough in northern and in southern cali) COBB AP is great product that I am sure that sold thousands. But wouldn't you want more protuners that can tune their product?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
teh sash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 07:18 PM   #2
parker/slc/gc8fan
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 46241
Join Date: Oct 2003
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Tinsel Towers. Apt. 29
Vehicle:
- RIP
SDF-1

Default

There are currently four protuners in California, time for more research me thinks.
parker/slc/gc8fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 07:23 PM   #3
teh sash
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 79329
Join Date: Jan 2005
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: omgdontknow
Default

yaay, even 4 tuners in comparo with ECUTEK/UTEC tuners is a blowout.
teh sash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 07:29 PM   #4
toekneeyo
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 97884
Join Date: Oct 2005
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: SoCal
Vehicle:
06 WRX_vf39
06 X5 Black

Default

ummm who cares when you have harman's 20 mins away?

ummm no california is not the land of dynos and tuners.
toekneeyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 07:37 PM   #5
teh sash
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 79329
Join Date: Jan 2005
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: omgdontknow
Default

o really? Attached are a few places with dyno's, my point is that COBB should expand tuning facilities in Socal. BTW: Its not for me, I do goto Dan. Its for a buddy of mine in diego

1320 Performance
Model 248x
2757 Crosby Way
Sacramento 95815
Tel: 916-646-9500


7's Only Racing
18218 Cal Club Road
Buttonwillow 93206
Tel: 661-764-5456
Website:www.sevensonly.com/

A & A Corvettes
Model 224xLC
1545 Palma Drive
Ventura 93003
Tel: 805-658-8299

A & L Racing
1038 The Pike
Arroyo Grande 93420
Tel: 805-473-8505

Advanced Dyno Technology
96 Railroad Ave # B
Suisun City, 94585
Tel: 707-425-3966

Advanced Motorsports Inc.
Model 224x
15801 Rockfield
Suite I & J
Irvine 92618
Tel: 949-707-4267

Advanced Tuning Products
(Four Wheel Drive Dyno)
44777-G South Grimmer Blvd
Fremont 94538
Tel: 510-445-1682

Apex Motorsports
Model 248
2555 Lafayette St. #122
Santa Clara 95050
Tel: 408-588-0075
Website: www.apexmotorsports.com/dynoservices.html
Email: info@apexmotorsports.com

AutoTech Motorsports LLC
Model 248x
Chula Vista 91911
Tel: 619-476-1663
Website: www.autotechmotorsports.com
Email:info@autotechmotorsports.com

AutoXtra
11431 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, 90025
Tel: 310-478-6662

Bennett's Performance V Twin
1893 Obispo Avenue
Signal Hill, 90755
Tel: 562-495-1819

Biox Racing
Model 224x
3711 Yale Way
Fremont, 94538
Tel: 510-440-1605

Black Sheep Performance
Model 224x
606 Santa Rosa Ave
Santa Rosa 95407
Tel: 707-566-8544

Borla Exhausts
5901 Edison Ave.
Oxnard 93033
Tel: 805-986-8600
Website: http://www.borla.com/

Brothers Performance Warehouse
2012 Railroad St.
Corona 92880
Tel: 909-735-8880
Website: http://www.brothersperformance.com

Car Sound Exhaust
22961 Aroyyo Vista
Rancho Santa Margarita 92688
Tel: 949-858-5900
Website: http://www.car-sound.com/home.htm

Chassis Dyno
8044 Keesee Way
Citrus Heights 95610
Tel: 800-995-3966
Website: http://www.babygrandracingofca.com

CHM Auto Repair
160 S. 'D' Street
San Bernadino, 92401
Tel: 909-384-9333

Collins Motorsports
11000 Kern Canyon Road
Bakersfield, 93306
Tel: 661-366-4471

Conversion Techniques
9845 Bigge St.
Oakland 94603
Tel: 510-654-9292
Website: http://www.aerotechnik.com

Dan's Performance Center
11960 Hesperia Road
Hesperia 92345
Tel: 760-244-7474

DC Performance
3370 S. Livonia Ave.
Los Angeles 90034
Tel: 310-841-6996

DDM Performance Group
Model 248x
28118 Dorothy Drive, Units 9 & 10
Agoura Hills 91301
Tel: 818-597-1863

Domestic Performance & Restoration
Model 224xLC
5839 Mission Gorge Road Unit C
San Diego 92120
Tel: 619-282-4377

Dose Inc
215 Denny Way #F
El Cajon 92020
Tel: 619-449-3835
Email: dose1@home.com

Dynamic Autosports
23901 Remme Ridge
Lake Forest 92630
Tel: 949-457-1234
Email: dawhlsle@aol.com

Dynamic Racing
401 'A' Park Industrial Drive
La Habra 90631
Tel: 562-694-2226
Website: http://www.racingsoultions.com

Dyno Extreme
Model 224
8042 Cerritos Ave.
Stanton 90680
Tel: 714-231-4299

Dyno Lab Llc.
25 Beta Court Suite N
San Ramon, 94583
Tel: 510-393-4923

Dynomight
901 E. Lambert Road
Unit G-H
LaHabra 90631
Tel: 562-691-0323

Dyno Shop
10042 Prospect Ave
Santee 92071
Tel: 619-562-3933
Website: http://www.dynoshop.com

Dyno Spot Racing
1798 Angela Street
San Jose, 95125
Tel: 408-271-9800
Website: http://www.dynospotracing.com/

Dyno Works
346 South 'I' Street Unit 8
San Bernardino, 92410
Tel: 909-884-4084
Website: http://www.dyno-works.com

Edge Motorworks Inc.,
Model 224x
6443 Golden Gate Drive
Dublin 44568
Tel. 925-479-0797
Website: www.edgemotorworks.com
Email: info@edgemotorworks.com

Euro Sport Accessories
1350 Hundley Street
Anaheim, 92806
Tel: 714-630-1555
Website: http://www.eurosportacc.com/

Eurotech Automotive
1884 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Los Angeles 90025
Tel: 310-235-2015

EvoSport
15608 Graham St.
Huntington Beach 92649
Tel: 714-901-3100
Website: http://www.evosport.com

Extreme Performance
Model 248
12210 Michigan Ave.
Grand Terris 92313
Tel: 909-825-0101

G-F Automotive
202 Ryan Way
S. San Francisco 94080
Tel: 650-952-8440

GRC Performance
23854 Via Fabricante Suite F-5
Mission Viejo, 92691
Tel: 949-457-1875
Website: http://www.grcperformance.com/

Gibson Performance
Model 248
1270 Webb Circle
Corona 92879
Tel: 909-372-1220
Website: http://www.gibsonperformance.com/

Group A Autosports
25710 Industrial Blvd. Unit #2
Hayward 94545
Tel: 510-781-0538
Website: http://www.skunk2.com

H K S
2801 E. 208 St.
Carson 90810
Tel: 310-763-9600
Website: http://www.hksusa.com

Hardcore Motorsports
3455 S. Golden Street Blvd.
Fresno 93725
Tel: 559-237-7223 (RACE)

Harman Motive
340 Van Ness Ave. Unit E
Torrance 90501
Tel: 310-618-0284
Website: http://www.harmanmotive.com

Holland Communications
21125 Superior Street
Chatsworth 91311
Tel: 818-341-4777

Hook-Ups Import Tek
8455 Loma Place
Upland 91786
Tel: 909-373-7223
Website: http://www.hookupsimporttek.com
Email:hookupstuning@yahoo.com

House of Power
Model 224x
17671 Metzler Lane #B-3
Huntington Beach CA 92647
Tel: 714-842-9515
Website: http://www.hopracing.com
Email:hopracing@hopracing.com

Hybrid Performance & Tuning
Model 224x
4308 Wible Road
Bakersfield 93313
Tel: 661-972-7658

Injen Technology
Model 224-4WD
285 Pioneer Place
Pomoma, 91768
Tel: 909-839-0706
Website: http://www.injen.com/

Jackson Racing
7281 Westminster
Westminster 92683
Tel: 714-891-1113
Website: http://www.jacksonracing.com

JDM2 Performance
2695 N. Sunnyside #104
Fresno 93727
Tel: 559-291-2999

JDM Concepts
Model 248
3820 Oceanic Dr. #304
Oceanside 92056
Tel: 760-806-9489
Website: http://www.jdmconcepts.com
Email: gabe@jdmconcepts.com

Jeff Simoneau
Model 224x
1170 Campbell Avenue
San Jose 95126
Tel. 408-623-2373

JG Engine Dynamics
431 South Raymond Ave. Unit 2
Alhambra 91803
Tel: 626-281-5326
Website: http://www.jgenginedynamics.com

K & N Engineering
Riverside 92502
Website: http://www.knfilters.com/

Kenne Bell
10743 Bell Court
Ranch Cucamonga 91730
Tel: 909-941-0985
Website:http://www.kennebell.net/

Le-Toy Automotive
3901 Wible Road Ste 9
Bakersfield, 93309
Tel: 661-396-8100

Los Angeles Performance Division
Model 248x/224x 4WD
10155 Canoga Ave
Chatsworth 91311
Tel: 818-998-3966

Marco Automotive
9401 Greenback Lane
Orangevale, 95662
Tel: 916-988-8105
Website: http://www.chassisdynopower.com/

Mechtech Motorsports
1277 Simpson Way
Escondido 92029
Tel: 760-432-0555
Website: http://www.mechtech-ms.com

Method Motorworks
5489 W. Mission Ave. Suite 103
Fresno, 93722
Tel: 559-275-7640
Website: http://methodmotorworks.com/

Modacar Auto Accessories
Model 224
6853 Las Positas Ave.
Livermore 94551
Tel: 925-371-5888

Modern Speed
9822 Alpaca
South El Monte 91733
Tel: 626-448-3087

Motor Meister
Model 224x
12662 Woodruff Avenue
Downey 90241
Tel: 562-401-3673

Newtech Performance
Model 248
2543 W. Winton Suite 5K
Hayward 94545
Tel: 510-427-1394

Next Gen Auto Sport
Model 224xLC
22104 Mission Blvd.
San Leandro, 94541
Tel: 510-278-0200

Performance Dyno Tuning
441 S. 4th Ave. Suite B
Oakdale, 95361
Tel: 209-847-5316

Performance Gallery
9220 Dowdy Dr. Ste F
San Diego 92126
Tel: 619-639-3278

Powerhouse Motorsports Inc.
151 N. Rose St. #F-101
Escondido 92027
Tel: 760-822-3235

Powertrain Dynamics
15628 Graham St.
Huntington Beach 92649
Tel: 714-373-0068
Website: http://www.powertraindynamics.com/

Premier AutoWorks
901 E. Lambert Road
La Habra, 90631
Tel: 562-691-0323

Python Injection/Venom Performance
8625 Central Ave # J
Stanton, 90680
Tel: 714-828-1406
Website: http://www.python-injection.com/

R & D Dyno Service
115 E. Gardena Blvd
Unit 1
Gardena 90248
Tel: 310-516-1003
Website: http://www.rddyno.com/

Race-Prep
79-553 Country Club Dr., Suite B
Bermuda Dunes, 92203
Tel: 760-200-5155
Website: http://www.race-prep.com/
Email: raceprepinc@aol.com

Rage Performance
5637 Arrow Highway Suite J-K
Montclair, 91763
Tel: 909-608-7123

Ralph Gobel's Hot Rod Heaven
5711 Florin Perkins Road #L
Sacramento 95820
Tel: 916-387-0481
Website: http://www.ralphshotrodheaven.net

Ralph Wills Automotive
Model 248x
23 Sherwood Drive
Salinas, 93901
Tel: 831-424-7363

Rev Hard Racing, Inc.
Model 248x
19019 Parthenia St. Unit 105
Northridge 91325
Tel: 818-266-4780
Website: http://www.revhard.com
Email: sales@revhard.com

Riverside Community College
4800 Magnolia Ave
Riverside 92506
Tel: 951-222-8660

Rosson Racing
15971 Salida Del Sol
Ramona 92065
Tel: 760-803-8702

RPM Engines & Machine
Model 248
560 Martin Ave.
Rohnert Park 94928
Tel: 707-584-8230
Website: http://www.rpmeng.com
Email: tech@dynotuning.com

Shear Speed
668 Enterprise
Escondido 92025
Tel: 760-871-1087

Smoothlinez
Model 224x
9828 Alpaca St.
South El Monte 91733
Tel: 626-279-9828
Website: http://www.smoothlinez.com
Email:sales@smoothlinez.com

South Coast German Cars
Model 224x
642 W. Baker
Costa Mesa, 92626
Tel: 714-751-4381

Special Projects Engineering
424 Turnbill Canyon Road
City of Industry, 91744
Tel: 626-333-5398

Speed Quest
3785 Rosedale Hwy
Bakersfield 93308
Tel: 661-631-0881

SR Motorsports
Model 248
18391 Marsh Creek Rd.
Brentwood 94513
Tel: 925-516-7382
Website: http://www.SRmotorsports.com

Steve Millen/Stillen
3176 Airway
Costa Mesa 92626
Tel: 714-540-5566
Website: http://www.stillen.com

Strictly Dyno
18446 Hart Street
Reseda 91335
Tel: 818-345-3121
Website: http://www.mmsracing.com/

Superior Automotive
2675 W. Woodland Dr.
Anahiem 92801
Tel: 714-894-9711
Website: http://www.superiorautomotive.com

Summit Industries, Inc.
Model 224x
1220 W. Railroad St.
Corona 92882
Tel: 951-371-1744

Swanson Performance
22414 South Normandy, Suite H
Torrance 90502
Tel: 310-787-7800
Website: http://www.swansonperformance.com/

The Dyno Room @ the Mustang Ranch
1375 El Camino Real
Santa Clara 95050
Tel: 408-247-9005
Website: http://www.mustangranch.org

Throttle Stop Inc.
Model 224x
1200 Plummer Way Suite # 120
Roseville 95678
Tel: 916-780-4646
Thunder Alley
2845 Monterey Road #23
San Jose, 95111
Tel: 408-365-5501

TPR, Tuner Performance Products
Model 224x
42136 Remington Ave.
Temecula, 92590
Tel: 949-545-2800 Ext#22

Tracy Honda
Model 224x
3450 Auto Plaza Way
Tracy, CA 95304
Tel: 209-832-1400

Tuning Technologies
Model 424-4WD Dyno
472 Fogg St.
Colton 92324
Tel: 909-783-1200
Website: http://www.tuningtechnologies.com

Turbo Hoses
Model 224xLC
6443 Golden Gate Dr
Dublin 93612
Tel: 925-803-1555

UTI Rancho Cucamonga
11530 6th Street
Rancho Cucamonga 91730
Tel: 909-484-1929

Vision Motorsports
22681 Granite Way
Laguna Hills, 92653
Tel: 949-770-2888

VW Paradise
Model 248x
1510 Grand Ave.
San Marcos 92078
Tel: 760-744-9140

Weseloh Honda
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano 92675
Tel: 949-493-9300
Website: http://www.weselohhonda.com/

Whipple Industries
3292 1/2 North Weber
Fresno 93722
Tel: 559-442-1261
Website: http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/contact.html

XS Engineering, Inc.
18062 Redondo Circle
Huntington Beach, 92648
Tel: 714-698-8300
Website: http://www.xs-engineering.com/
teh sash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 07:49 PM   #6
Ryokosman
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 69997
Join Date: Sep 2004
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: AR
Vehicle:
12 Impreza Premium
Silver

Default

Wah. I have to drive 4+ hours for a protune OR EcuTek tune. We don't have a subaru tuner in this STATE. Neither do we have a AWD Dyno.
Ryokosman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 07:59 PM   #7
teh sash
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 79329
Join Date: Jan 2005
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: omgdontknow
Default

eh, I guess your right. His arguement is that theres none in his immediate area.
teh sash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 08:10 PM   #8
parker/slc/gc8fan
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 46241
Join Date: Oct 2003
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Tinsel Towers. Apt. 29
Vehicle:
- RIP
SDF-1

Default

It's up to the tuners to use Cobb tuning's system or not.

Maybe you should talk to the tuners you want to use.

I hear ECUtek is a pain when it comes to tuners wanting to use both systems.
parker/slc/gc8fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:40 AM   #9
tntmstr
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 8263
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: tintmasters.net projectsti.net
Vehicle:
2006 Sti
Steel gray

Default

maybe it's because Cobb now charges $4500 for the software. We were just about to purchase it when we found out the price went up $3000. So I guess we are just going to have to switch back to Utec. Hopefully the price will come down again like it was. We love the AP and our customers do too. But nothing in this area either. We have sold alot of AP but no way we are spending that much for support.
tntmstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:46 AM   #10
SilverSurfer04STi
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 71542
Join Date: Sep 2004
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Midwest
Vehicle:
2013 WRB BRZ

Default

I heard they are trying to limit it to only a coupla Protune license per state (not 100% sure if this is a valid statement though). We only have one shop with a Protune license in Illinois that I'm aware of.

Holy crap. We barely have any dynos in Illin....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashin
o really? Attached are a few places with dyno's, my point is that COBB should expand tuning facilities in Socal. BTW: Its not for me, I do goto Dan. Its for a buddy of mine in diego

1320 Performance
Model 248x
2757 Crosby Way
Sacramento 95815
Tel: 916-646-9500


7's Only Racing
18218 Cal Club Road
Buttonwillow 93206
Tel: 661-764-5456
Website:www.sevensonly.com/

A & A Corvettes
Model 224xLC
1545 Palma Drive
Ventura 93003
Tel: 805-658-8299

A & L Racing
1038 The Pike
Arroyo Grande 93420
Tel: 805-473-8505

Advanced Dyno Technology
96 Railroad Ave # B
Suisun City, 94585
Tel: 707-425-3966

Advanced Motorsports Inc.
Model 224x
15801 Rockfield
Suite I & J
Irvine 92618
Tel: 949-707-4267

Advanced Tuning Products
(Four Wheel Drive Dyno)
44777-G South Grimmer Blvd
Fremont 94538
Tel: 510-445-1682

Apex Motorsports
Model 248
2555 Lafayette St. #122
Santa Clara 95050
Tel: 408-588-0075
Website: www.apexmotorsports.com/dynoservices.html
Email: info@apexmotorsports.com

AutoTech Motorsports LLC
Model 248x
Chula Vista 91911
Tel: 619-476-1663
Website: www.autotechmotorsports.com
Email:info@autotechmotorsports.com

AutoXtra
11431 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, 90025
Tel: 310-478-6662

Bennett's Performance V Twin
1893 Obispo Avenue
Signal Hill, 90755
Tel: 562-495-1819

Biox Racing
Model 224x
3711 Yale Way
Fremont, 94538
Tel: 510-440-1605

Black Sheep Performance
Model 224x
606 Santa Rosa Ave
Santa Rosa 95407
Tel: 707-566-8544

Borla Exhausts
5901 Edison Ave.
Oxnard 93033
Tel: 805-986-8600
Website: http://www.borla.com/

Brothers Performance Warehouse
2012 Railroad St.
Corona 92880
Tel: 909-735-8880
Website: http://www.brothersperformance.com

Car Sound Exhaust
22961 Aroyyo Vista
Rancho Santa Margarita 92688
Tel: 949-858-5900
Website: http://www.car-sound.com/home.htm

Chassis Dyno
8044 Keesee Way
Citrus Heights 95610
Tel: 800-995-3966
Website: http://www.babygrandracingofca.com

CHM Auto Repair
160 S. 'D' Street
San Bernadino, 92401
Tel: 909-384-9333

Collins Motorsports
11000 Kern Canyon Road
Bakersfield, 93306
Tel: 661-366-4471

Conversion Techniques
9845 Bigge St.
Oakland 94603
Tel: 510-654-9292
Website: http://www.aerotechnik.com

Dan's Performance Center
11960 Hesperia Road
Hesperia 92345
Tel: 760-244-7474

DC Performance
3370 S. Livonia Ave.
Los Angeles 90034
Tel: 310-841-6996

DDM Performance Group
Model 248x
28118 Dorothy Drive, Units 9 & 10
Agoura Hills 91301
Tel: 818-597-1863

Domestic Performance & Restoration
Model 224xLC
5839 Mission Gorge Road Unit C
San Diego 92120
Tel: 619-282-4377

Dose Inc
215 Denny Way #F
El Cajon 92020
Tel: 619-449-3835
Email: dose1@home.com

Dynamic Autosports
23901 Remme Ridge
Lake Forest 92630
Tel: 949-457-1234
Email: dawhlsle@aol.com

Dynamic Racing
401 'A' Park Industrial Drive
La Habra 90631
Tel: 562-694-2226
Website: http://www.racingsoultions.com

Dyno Extreme
Model 224
8042 Cerritos Ave.
Stanton 90680
Tel: 714-231-4299

Dyno Lab Llc.
25 Beta Court Suite N
San Ramon, 94583
Tel: 510-393-4923

Dynomight
901 E. Lambert Road
Unit G-H
LaHabra 90631
Tel: 562-691-0323

Dyno Shop
10042 Prospect Ave
Santee 92071
Tel: 619-562-3933
Website: http://www.dynoshop.com

Dyno Spot Racing
1798 Angela Street
San Jose, 95125
Tel: 408-271-9800
Website: http://www.dynospotracing.com/

Dyno Works
346 South 'I' Street Unit 8
San Bernardino, 92410
Tel: 909-884-4084
Website: http://www.dyno-works.com

Edge Motorworks Inc.,
Model 224x
6443 Golden Gate Drive
Dublin 44568
Tel. 925-479-0797
Website: www.edgemotorworks.com
Email: info@edgemotorworks.com

Euro Sport Accessories
1350 Hundley Street
Anaheim, 92806
Tel: 714-630-1555
Website: http://www.eurosportacc.com/

Eurotech Automotive
1884 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Los Angeles 90025
Tel: 310-235-2015

EvoSport
15608 Graham St.
Huntington Beach 92649
Tel: 714-901-3100
Website: http://www.evosport.com

Extreme Performance
Model 248
12210 Michigan Ave.
Grand Terris 92313
Tel: 909-825-0101

G-F Automotive
202 Ryan Way
S. San Francisco 94080
Tel: 650-952-8440

GRC Performance
23854 Via Fabricante Suite F-5
Mission Viejo, 92691
Tel: 949-457-1875
Website: http://www.grcperformance.com/

Gibson Performance
Model 248
1270 Webb Circle
Corona 92879
Tel: 909-372-1220
Website: http://www.gibsonperformance.com/

Group A Autosports
25710 Industrial Blvd. Unit #2
Hayward 94545
Tel: 510-781-0538
Website: http://www.skunk2.com

H K S
2801 E. 208 St.
Carson 90810
Tel: 310-763-9600
Website: http://www.hksusa.com

Hardcore Motorsports
3455 S. Golden Street Blvd.
Fresno 93725
Tel: 559-237-7223 (RACE)

Harman Motive
340 Van Ness Ave. Unit E
Torrance 90501
Tel: 310-618-0284
Website: http://www.harmanmotive.com

Holland Communications
21125 Superior Street
Chatsworth 91311
Tel: 818-341-4777

Hook-Ups Import Tek
8455 Loma Place
Upland 91786
Tel: 909-373-7223
Website: http://www.hookupsimporttek.com
Email:hookupstuning@yahoo.com

House of Power
Model 224x
17671 Metzler Lane #B-3
Huntington Beach CA 92647
Tel: 714-842-9515
Website: http://www.hopracing.com
Email:hopracing@hopracing.com

Hybrid Performance & Tuning
Model 224x
4308 Wible Road
Bakersfield 93313
Tel: 661-972-7658

Injen Technology
Model 224-4WD
285 Pioneer Place
Pomoma, 91768
Tel: 909-839-0706
Website: http://www.injen.com/

Jackson Racing
7281 Westminster
Westminster 92683
Tel: 714-891-1113
Website: http://www.jacksonracing.com

JDM2 Performance
2695 N. Sunnyside #104
Fresno 93727
Tel: 559-291-2999

JDM Concepts
Model 248
3820 Oceanic Dr. #304
Oceanside 92056
Tel: 760-806-9489
Website: http://www.jdmconcepts.com
Email: gabe@jdmconcepts.com

Jeff Simoneau
Model 224x
1170 Campbell Avenue
San Jose 95126
Tel. 408-623-2373

JG Engine Dynamics
431 South Raymond Ave. Unit 2
Alhambra 91803
Tel: 626-281-5326
Website: http://www.jgenginedynamics.com

K & N Engineering
Riverside 92502
Website: http://www.knfilters.com/

Kenne Bell
10743 Bell Court
Ranch Cucamonga 91730
Tel: 909-941-0985
Website:http://www.kennebell.net/

Le-Toy Automotive
3901 Wible Road Ste 9
Bakersfield, 93309
Tel: 661-396-8100

Los Angeles Performance Division
Model 248x/224x 4WD
10155 Canoga Ave
Chatsworth 91311
Tel: 818-998-3966

Marco Automotive
9401 Greenback Lane
Orangevale, 95662
Tel: 916-988-8105
Website: http://www.chassisdynopower.com/

Mechtech Motorsports
1277 Simpson Way
Escondido 92029
Tel: 760-432-0555
Website: http://www.mechtech-ms.com

Method Motorworks
5489 W. Mission Ave. Suite 103
Fresno, 93722
Tel: 559-275-7640
Website: http://methodmotorworks.com/

Modacar Auto Accessories
Model 224
6853 Las Positas Ave.
Livermore 94551
Tel: 925-371-5888

Modern Speed
9822 Alpaca
South El Monte 91733
Tel: 626-448-3087

Motor Meister
Model 224x
12662 Woodruff Avenue
Downey 90241
Tel: 562-401-3673

Newtech Performance
Model 248
2543 W. Winton Suite 5K
Hayward 94545
Tel: 510-427-1394

Next Gen Auto Sport
Model 224xLC
22104 Mission Blvd.
San Leandro, 94541
Tel: 510-278-0200

Performance Dyno Tuning
441 S. 4th Ave. Suite B
Oakdale, 95361
Tel: 209-847-5316

Performance Gallery
9220 Dowdy Dr. Ste F
San Diego 92126
Tel: 619-639-3278

Powerhouse Motorsports Inc.
151 N. Rose St. #F-101
Escondido 92027
Tel: 760-822-3235

Powertrain Dynamics
15628 Graham St.
Huntington Beach 92649
Tel: 714-373-0068
Website: http://www.powertraindynamics.com/

Premier AutoWorks
901 E. Lambert Road
La Habra, 90631
Tel: 562-691-0323

Python Injection/Venom Performance
8625 Central Ave # J
Stanton, 90680
Tel: 714-828-1406
Website: http://www.python-injection.com/

R & D Dyno Service
115 E. Gardena Blvd
Unit 1
Gardena 90248
Tel: 310-516-1003
Website: http://www.rddyno.com/

Race-Prep
79-553 Country Club Dr., Suite B
Bermuda Dunes, 92203
Tel: 760-200-5155
Website: http://www.race-prep.com/
Email: raceprepinc@aol.com

Rage Performance
5637 Arrow Highway Suite J-K
Montclair, 91763
Tel: 909-608-7123

Ralph Gobel's Hot Rod Heaven
5711 Florin Perkins Road #L
Sacramento 95820
Tel: 916-387-0481
Website: http://www.ralphshotrodheaven.net

Ralph Wills Automotive
Model 248x
23 Sherwood Drive
Salinas, 93901
Tel: 831-424-7363

Rev Hard Racing, Inc.
Model 248x
19019 Parthenia St. Unit 105
Northridge 91325
Tel: 818-266-4780
Website: http://www.revhard.com
Email: sales@revhard.com

Riverside Community College
4800 Magnolia Ave
Riverside 92506
Tel: 951-222-8660

Rosson Racing
15971 Salida Del Sol
Ramona 92065
Tel: 760-803-8702

RPM Engines & Machine
Model 248
560 Martin Ave.
Rohnert Park 94928
Tel: 707-584-8230
Website: http://www.rpmeng.com
Email: tech@dynotuning.com

Shear Speed
668 Enterprise
Escondido 92025
Tel: 760-871-1087

Smoothlinez
Model 224x
9828 Alpaca St.
South El Monte 91733
Tel: 626-279-9828
Website: http://www.smoothlinez.com
Email:sales@smoothlinez.com

South Coast German Cars
Model 224x
642 W. Baker
Costa Mesa, 92626
Tel: 714-751-4381

Special Projects Engineering
424 Turnbill Canyon Road
City of Industry, 91744
Tel: 626-333-5398

Speed Quest
3785 Rosedale Hwy
Bakersfield 93308
Tel: 661-631-0881

SR Motorsports
Model 248
18391 Marsh Creek Rd.
Brentwood 94513
Tel: 925-516-7382
Website: http://www.SRmotorsports.com

Steve Millen/Stillen
3176 Airway
Costa Mesa 92626
Tel: 714-540-5566
Website: http://www.stillen.com

Strictly Dyno
18446 Hart Street
Reseda 91335
Tel: 818-345-3121
Website: http://www.mmsracing.com/

Superior Automotive
2675 W. Woodland Dr.
Anahiem 92801
Tel: 714-894-9711
Website: http://www.superiorautomotive.com

Summit Industries, Inc.
Model 224x
1220 W. Railroad St.
Corona 92882
Tel: 951-371-1744

Swanson Performance
22414 South Normandy, Suite H
Torrance 90502
Tel: 310-787-7800
Website: http://www.swansonperformance.com/

The Dyno Room @ the Mustang Ranch
1375 El Camino Real
Santa Clara 95050
Tel: 408-247-9005
Website: http://www.mustangranch.org

Throttle Stop Inc.
Model 224x
1200 Plummer Way Suite # 120
Roseville 95678
Tel: 916-780-4646
Thunder Alley
2845 Monterey Road #23
San Jose, 95111
Tel: 408-365-5501

TPR, Tuner Performance Products
Model 224x
42136 Remington Ave.
Temecula, 92590
Tel: 949-545-2800 Ext#22

Tracy Honda
Model 224x
3450 Auto Plaza Way
Tracy, CA 95304
Tel: 209-832-1400

Tuning Technologies
Model 424-4WD Dyno
472 Fogg St.
Colton 92324
Tel: 909-783-1200
Website: http://www.tuningtechnologies.com

Turbo Hoses
Model 224xLC
6443 Golden Gate Dr
Dublin 93612
Tel: 925-803-1555

UTI Rancho Cucamonga
11530 6th Street
Rancho Cucamonga 91730
Tel: 909-484-1929

Vision Motorsports
22681 Granite Way
Laguna Hills, 92653
Tel: 949-770-2888

VW Paradise
Model 248x
1510 Grand Ave.
San Marcos 92078
Tel: 760-744-9140

Weseloh Honda
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano 92675
Tel: 949-493-9300
Website: http://www.weselohhonda.com/

Whipple Industries
3292 1/2 North Weber
Fresno 93722
Tel: 559-442-1261
Website: http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/contact.html

XS Engineering, Inc.
18062 Redondo Circle
Huntington Beach, 92648
Tel: 714-698-8300
Website: http://www.xs-engineering.com/
SilverSurfer04STi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 05:57 PM   #11
Call_me_Tom
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 60972
Join Date: May 2004
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parker/slc/gc8fan
It's up to the tuners to use Cobb tuning's system or not.

Maybe you should talk to the tuners you want to use.

I hear ECUtek is a pain when it comes to tuners wanting to use both systems.
Not true. I know tuners who want to use Cobb's Protuning software but Cobb won't let them. It has more to do with Cobb then anything else.
Call_me_Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:38 PM   #12
teh sash
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 79329
Join Date: Jan 2005
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: omgdontknow
Default

^^ agreed
teh sash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:44 PM   #13
WRXTuan
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 61294
Join Date: May 2004
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Houston
Vehicle:
04' WRX
4eAT San Remo Red

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyK1371
Not true. I know tuners who want to use Cobb's Protuning software but Cobb won't let them. It has more to do with Cobb then anything else.
It's shady...but it's true ...only one protuner in Texas ...

T.Vo
WRXTuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 06:35 PM   #14
stimpy
Homicidal Maniac
Moderator
 
Member#: 1612
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Austin, TX
Vehicle:
2008 STI

Default

It is due to how reputable the tuner is and where they are located compared to other ProTUNERs. The resellers and the ProTUNERs are limited by regional considerations. Then, of course, the tuner in the area must want the software.

-Jon
stimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: AW Wingless trunk, Cobb DP, Cobb AP, STI limited rims w/ snows Stiman1 NESIC Private Classifieds 7 07-19-2009 12:00 PM
limited release final version of WRX wchow16 News & Rumors 62 04-29-2008 04:47 PM
No Cobb Vf39 - Protune Map Release? Need BB Engine Management & Tuning 14 11-08-2005 01:39 PM
Cobb AP Street Tuner release Pursuit Baja Forum 4 02-24-2005 08:11 PM
Cobb Acessport ECU Firm release date hrtpumper Factory 2.5L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.5L Turbo) 9 02-24-2004 01:42 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.