Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 31, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 04-21-2006, 04:54 PM   #1
frankytjin
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 113099
Impreza WRX STi WTS 2005 Subaru STi (rally blue)

2005 SUBARU STi rally blue brought it in April last year, before I could enjoy it my company transfer me to Indonesia and Iíll have to head back soon again so I rather just sell it, it is still covered by warrantee. It has only 1304km and is not being use anymore so it'll stay 1304km. It has recently been in service for check up and oil change. I have not done anything to it, it is completely stock. However, I do have a BLITZ blow off V., from my old 2004 Subaru sti, I would be willing to throw that into the deal. This car has never been in an accident its VIN# is JF1GD70645L518642 if you would like to check it on the net. It has never been raced or been on a track. The only damage on the car is that it has 4 inch curbed scratch on the back rim,only 1 rim, from a friend that made mistake parallel parking. Serious buyers only no test drives, want to keep the km low,Please only buyers than have the money ready. Car is in Vancouver, BC. Please E-mail frankytjin@gmail com (dot after "gmail.") or phone me at 604-803-1222 thanks asking 43k
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
frankytjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 06:24 PM   #2
pleasenoSTIckershock
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 34997
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
99 Miata
10AE

dude, not to rain on yer parade but isn't that almost $38,000 US?

'06 STi's don't even cost that
pleasenoSTIckershock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 03:44 PM   #3
frankytjin
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 113099
Impreza WRX STi reply

I'm guessing your from the states pleaseno? In where I live Vancouver, BC canada when you buy a new car your hit with a 14% tax, documentation fee, freight, P.D.I and A.C/Recovery Fee if your car is under 50k cdn if it's over 50k you pay 17% tax =(. So, a new STi 2006 after tax and fees would cost around $54,838 cdn in Vancouver.

Now I came with the number 43k on my 2005 STi with only 1306km (asking not frim) because a local dealership( Richmond Suabru) was selling a 2004 STi with 22,000km for $40,500 cdn. Sure, you can probably get it down to $38,500 cdn but even though it's a second hand car they'll still make you pay 14% tax and other fees. If you buy of a prative sale you don't have to pay 14% tax. Only reason I know these tax and fees and so on is I've brought alot cars and trust me 17% on a SL55 IS NOT FUN . My advise to anyone that saving up money to buy a car. DON"T just lease.

I know how lucky I am to be able to buy cars but, if you interested in buying my Subaru and you been working your butt off saving money to buy a STi(as much as I want you to buy it off me) reallly think about it. Anyways information on the car and on my contract info is up top. Thanks
frankytjin is offline   Reply With Quote