More on the espelir catback:
1. Fresh from Japan, right out of the box. This exhaust only ships in to the US in very small and exclusive quantities. There are still most likely less than 100 of these in the US. They are imported by the same folks that are the US importers for Volk Wheels, ARC, Project Mu Brakes, Advan Wheels Ect. Simply being the same family as these brand names makes this system worth it.
2. Quality is rediculously evident in every facet of the system from the robotic tig welds to the mirror polish shine. Each system is nothing less than perfect.
3. Attention to detail, the badging and hangers on this system solidify it as a top notch system. Most manufacturers do not go to these lengths to brand their systems and make them unique. This signature espelir tip is short and distinguished and unique. It is unlike any other on the market, and has never burnt or damaged a customer bumper.
4. It comes with all this great stuff! A inner silencer and mounting hardware, a silencer removal tool so that you don't get your hands dirty, gaskets and install hardware, and JDM length extender so that this rare JDM catback bolts up to your USDM downpipe with zero problems.
5. The system is as straight as possible with a minumum amount of bends. You can almost see straight through this exhaust when looking from one end to the other. The internal canister diameter is 3.5 inches and the piping is 3.14 inches which is greater than the standard three for all you size freaks. We have multiple cars making more than 400 WHP through this exhaust with rotated GT35R kits.
6. You will find this exhaust on many of the most "serious" WRXs and STIs on nasioc including many notable members.
7. The sounds is as intoxicating as any catback on the market. Here a brief discription of the sounds from one of our customers Armin (Verdugo):
Greddy Evo...good tone, but too quiet.
Stromung...same...good tone but too quiet.
Perrin...too raspy and too loud.
TurboXS RFL...as loud as, if not louder, than my Blitz, with a bit of raspiness up top.
Borla...not straight-through, too quiet.
HKS...great tone, but still on the quiet side.
Fujitsubo...too expensive and JDM fitment only (at the time).
Blitz Nur Spec Touring...almost perfect, but JDM fitment only.
And now we have the Espelir. I heard it on Ivan's car (the one in the video above) and I already knew it matched the tone I wanted. Upon installing it, it was pretty much perfect. Same deep, throaty tone, but not so loud that it drones on the highway. The angled, straight-through design also flowed better on the butt dyno, and I noticed that with the exhaust much more free-flowing, I actually had to turn down the settings on my Blitz boost controller because it was overboosting due to the enhanced flow.
8. Its mad JDM tyte yo.
9. Many of you go to great lengths to be unique. You endure rediculous wait times, and pay very high costs of entry. This system, sports a price that is in line with or lower than most systems currently avable for this platform, yet out classes them in almost every capacity.
10. People can't pronouce the name worth a damn. "ES (Like saying the name of the letter "S") - PEL (like the second half of the word spell) - EAR (like on your head). ES-PEL-EAR.