Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday April 16, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Legacy Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 11-14-1999, 10:59 PM   #1
Ben
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 423
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2002 WRX wagon
Silver

Post Brake hose for Legacy Turbo

Hi I have an 92 Legacy turbo. I already have a Brembo cross-drill rotor and replaced Dot-4 brake fluids. After all those modify. I still feels the car don't have enough power for feq. barking. I would like to replace steels brake line. Does anyone knows where can I get it in Toronto Area ??? Also any other modification could do on brakes?
Thanks for your fast replys!
Enjoy your Legacy (^_^)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-1999, 06:14 AM   #2
Miller3339
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 299
Ben, wussup?? man Brembo brakes!!!whew!! I've heard that the 10.9 and 10.5 disks on our Legacy turbo's was good enough. (Mine is a 92) I'd love to up grade but I havn't got myself in enough ***** to need bigger brakes yet. to answer your question about Steel Brakes, I had them for my 90 RX-7 turbo and they worked great, I could really feel the difference no more mush in the pedal. as for who has them in your area, I'm not sure I know you can get them through Nopi (they are advertised in most Sport Compact car Mags. or try Minam?? in vancouver.
Miller3339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-1999, 09:58 AM   #3
Subarist
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 166
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2008 STi

I know JC Sports has them. I got mine through them. Sorry, not Toronto area though.
Subarist is offline   Reply With Quote