View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 06:24 PM   #1
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 11024
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Streaming wood, Illinois
2002 WRX
Weird black

Default Where can I get Morette parts? Need a switch!

I am not sure what's it's called but it's a little black plastic box (about 3/4" cube) attached on the wires of the driver's side of Morettes.
I lost the plastic cover when I got it and now inside switch mechanism is all rusted and therefore my high beam no longer works.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Dougeefresh is offline   Reply With Quote