View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 08:54 PM   #1
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 95124
Join Date: Sep 2005
Default need help with part!

Hello out there, my first post. I personally dont own an outback, I drive an old, crappy RX-7. It's my girlfriends car. She went to a local shop to get the oil changed and they told her the C.V. axel was bad, so she got it changed. When she took it home there was a problem with the wheel area that they repaired. Whenever she was slowing down, it would grind bad, like the brakes were bad. Anyhow, when she goes back the next day, she tells his this part is bad.
I was told it was an ABS part, but I would like to know if you could tell me what it's called, and where I can get one, thanks alot.

BTW: 96 legacy outback

The picture is in my profile, click on my name in the post, then click my home page. I cant post pics yet, cuz I'm noob
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
evilwankel is offline   Reply With Quote