Well I brought my laptop to work today and I have made a bunch of changes to the code. I have found several little bugs that were semi-hard to find, but im re-reading every line of code and checking to make sure everything is good. I think I got the bugs out this time but there will always be something. I have re-sorted some code, simplifying the programming and restructuring some stuff. I was able to remove some redundant stuff, thus shrinking the program down in size somewhat.
If someone with a wrx without a tuner could capture their dashboard output in hyperterminal and then send me the text file then I can go ahead and program in compatability for you with the dashboard mode. Your logger-1 mode should work now even if you dont have the tuner and soon with your help the dashboard mode will too.
Hopefully i'll have a new version out today, I really want you all to have this one im working on now instead of the poop that i let out yesterday, it stunk!