View Single Post
Old 01-15-2002, 01:30 AM   #8
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 3409
Join Date: Jan 2001
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Oly
98 My FMIC
Is bigger than yours.


Contact the dealer about the rental car. They generally have a company that they do business with, so you can either leave the rental at the dealership or the rental firm will drive you to the dealership. Plus if SOA is going to pay for it... you don't want to give them the impression that YOU are paying for it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
CosmoTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote