I plugged in my AP to tranfer some maps and I get an error message on the map management software.
1. The AP powers up and I place it into sync mode
2. The computer will AutoDetect the AP using the Communication Configuration menu "AP found on port com5"
3. An error message appears at the bottom of the screen, instead of "connected to A"P it says "AP not recognized or identified - contact tech support"
4. I am using the serial cable supplied by Cobb.
5. The AP works fine when loading maps to my car
6. The AP was just returned to me by COBB after some non-warranty repairs
Has anyone encountered this problem before? I will try to contact Cobbs tech support tomorrow.