View Single Post
Old 02-12-2002, 06:36 PM   #2
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 12147
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: collingswood nj
2005 g-35
ivory pearl


Have them put it in writing, than go get a lawyer...They have to prove abuse, they are trying to intimidate you into rolling over and paying out of your pocket. Same with the suspension, for that go to sema's website and print out all the info and go back to show you know the laws and aren't going to lay down and take it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jesse370 is offline   Reply With Quote