View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 02:54 AM   #2
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 16114
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Burnaby, BC
1999 Impreza
Aspen White


Just go to an auto insurance office, and fill out the transfer papers. You can get new insurance and the old insurance cancelled while you are there. The agents can assist you as well. You have to declare the amount of consideration and pay the taxes which the agent can collect on the spot. Typically if you are purchasing from a stranger you should check their ID to confirm they are indeed the owner of the vehicle however in this case you are friends. I think thats about can get new plates there as well if needed... hope that helps
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
GTRacer is offline   Reply With Quote